CCTVSecurityPros presents "THE VISION MAX"
We are pleased and excited to offer one of the best and "best looking" Infrared Security Cameras on the Market Today - "THE VISION MAX".
The performance of this camera is exceptional in both the day and night. The "VISION MAX" includes the NEW Sony Super HAD CCD II Ultra High Resolution CCD with better sensitivity than ever offered before!
CCTVSecurityPros "VISION MAX" Advanced Armor Sony Super HAD II CCD Infrared Camera offers 600 lines of Ultra High Resolution Daytime Image and a 600 lines of Ultra High Resolution Night Vision in Infrared (black and white mode).
The "VISION MAX" is color during the day and switches automatically to infrared - black and white mode when needed. This camera has 24 High Powered Infrared LEDs, allowing it to see up to 80 Feet in Complete Darkness.
The adjustable mounting bracket (included) is both ceiling and wall mountable. It has a 6mm Premium Wide Angle Lens. The "VISION MAX" is weatherproof and can be used in virtually any high-end indoor or outdoor security application
The "VISION MAX" has Constant Current Infrared Array Technology.
Unlike traditional cameras, the infrared output light level remains constant throughout the lifetime of the camera
. Constant Light illuminators operate by monitoring the actual output intensity of the LEDs and automatically adjusting the input power to maintain a constant light output
, thus compensating for LED degradation.
What is the new Sony Super HAD II?
- CCTVSecurityPros "VISION MAX" Advanced Armor Color Infrared Bullet Camera with Adjustable Bracket
- Sony 600 Line Ultra High Resolution CCD
- NEW Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Constant Current Infrared Array
- Lightning/Surge Protection Circuit and Housing
- Premium Korean 6mm Wide Lens
- Comes with Bracket and Power Supply
Sony CCDs (Charged Coupled Device) have maintained an industry leading share in security camera applications, and the Sony Super HAD CCD”, which boasts high sensitivity, is well-known in the industry and used in many high-end security camera applications. Sony has now improved the sensitivity of the existing Sony security camera “Super HAD CCD” and developed the new “Super HAD CCD II”. As security camera technology evolves the goal is to achieve higher sensitivity and lower noise. This new Sony CCD's have the same image size, pixel count, drive timing, package, and pin arrangement as Sony's current products, while improving sensitivity by over +6 dB compared to those products.
Constant Light Technology
maintains the optical output level throughout the life of the lamp, eliminating output variations due to LED degradation and temperature effects. Constant Light Technology offers two major benefits for critical security video system applications
1. The output light level remains constant throughout the lifetime of the illuminator. Unlike traditional units, Constant Light illuminators operate by monitoring the actual output intensity of the LEDs and automatically adjusting the input power to maintain a constant light output, thus compensating for LED degradation.
2. The power consumption of the unit is optimized to the actual light level required. A standard infrared illuminator will have a higher optical output level during its start up period (typically up to 11⁄2 hours), while pulling a constant power before the light reduces to its specified output performance level. A Constant Light illuminator reaches 99 percent of its specified output level within 60 seconds and requires only 65 percent of the maximum rated input power to achieve this.