FULL D1 REALTIME RECORDING
30 FRAMES PER SECOND PER CAMERA
HDMI 1080P DISPLAY
UP TO 16 CHANNELS OF AUDIO
DVD R/W (Burner)
12 Terabyte Video Storage Capacity
FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY
The Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is the "backbone" of a security camera system.
With a high end DVR you can truly maximize the potential of your security cameras. A good DVR is crucial to you're monitoring system. After all, it is the DVR that records and stores your video evidence, so it is important that you invest in a quality and reliable unit. Investing in a high quality, easy to use DVR is the difference between a "functional" or exceptional security camera system. We pride ourselves on having the very BEST High Definition DVR on the market. And now it just got even better!
What makes CCTVSecurityPros "EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder so much better than the competition? Every Digital Video Recorder on the market has a recording resolution and a live video resolution. D1 is currently the highest resolution used for both recording and live viewing, but many standalone DVRs are not able to record in D1 in realtime, which is 30 frames per second (FPS). Significant processing power is needed to record these high resolution images. In the recent past, FULL D1 DVRs were not very affordable. In addition, because of the higher image quality, D1 originally was not able to offer the same number of frames per second as CIF.
ALL OF CCTVSecurityPros "EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder's incorporate the VERY BEST AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGY - FULL D1 RESOLUTION at 30 Frames Per Second Per Camera.
"Frames Per Seconds" represent the number of images or pictures that are captured each second. A 30 Frame Per Second (FPS) Frame Rate is considered TV/DVD Quality Video.
FULL D1 Surveillance Video offers the best image quality at the highest Frames per Second! Our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR also has HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Input) for superior video quality
. With HDMI you will capture High Definition video of up to 1080p. The "EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder offers up to 16 Channels of Audio Recording if desired.
Our "EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder will captures and records video like never before - in REAL TIME, meaning no jerkiness or lag time like many of the older DVR's and VCR recorders of the past.
A CASINO is a good example of a business that would invest in a FULL D1 Digital Video Recorder.
. The goal of the casino is to capture everything at the highest recording quality as possible. In a casino, security needs to monitor fast paced card games. It is imperative that no even a split second is missed. Now, you can utilize the same great video quality for your application at an affordable price.
In terms of monitoring, the "EXTREME SERIES" DVR allows you to use up to 3 Monitors
hard wired to the "EXTREME" DVR. You may use a HDMI High Definition Monitor, TV Input, and PC VGA Input. In addition, you can view your system on any PC's, Laptops, Cell Phones, or Tablets on your Local Network.
You can monitor your cameras remotely with the "EXTREME" Digital Video Recorder on BOTH PC or MAC
. In addition you can use many types of Cell Phones, Smart Phones, and Tablets for Remote Internet Viewing including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, and MANY MORE
. There are NO ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEES.
. Only a high speed internet connection is required
. Simply plug the ethernet cable (included) from the back of the DVR into your modem or router and follow our simply instructions in order to view your cameras anywhere, anytime, and any place! In addition, you can even control your Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras with the "virtual joystick" that is built into our Internet and Cell Phone Viewing Software.
Record 24/7, on motion, or specific schedule.
In addition, you can have the DVR send you a "video snapshot" upon motion or event
. When the hard drive is full, the DVR automatically loops around and starts recording over the oldest archived video if desired,
so unless there is an issue, there is nothing that you need to do. The DIGITAL ZOOM feature will enable you to simply "highlight" an area with your mouse and blow up the image or object digitally.
When there is surveillance or an issue that you need to address, our Quick Search feature
will allow you to quickly and efficiently find the video you are looking for. All video is time and date stamped
and digitally watermarked to prevent tampering. Saving video is easy with the built in LG DVD R/W Burner or USB port
for a memory stick flash drive. In addition, you can email video snapshots to any PC. There is also EXTERNAL E-SATA External Hard Drive.
The "EXTREME" DVR" can be used for any HIGH-END or "ENTERPRISE" CCTV installation. You can use up to 12 TERABYTES for LONGER video storage than EVER BEFORE!
- Dual Core Processor
- Full D1 on All Channels
- High-Definition 1080p Display
- Audio on Up to 16 Channels
- 30 Frames per Second per Camera
- Built in DVD/RW
- Up to 12 Terabyte Storage Capacity
- Setup Wizard for the initial Configuration of the DVR
- Superior Search & Playback Functionality & Interface
- Smart Video Detect (Motion Detect, Camera Blank & Video Loss)
- Supports 3D Intelligent Zoom using our Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras
- New On-Screen Display and OSD Keyboard
MONITOR YOUR SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM ON YOUR:
Our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR comes with Free Lifetime Software Upgrades and an Unmatched 3 Year Warranty!
- Macintosh (MAC)
- and many more...
The "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder, is appropriate for a wide variety of high-end, professional business and home applications. When you purchase an HDMI D1 DVR from CCTVSecurityPros, you know that you are getting the very best DVR available in the market today!
The "EXTREME SERIES" FULL D1 High Definition DVR features include:
H.264 VIDEO COMPRESSION
- saves Up to 3x MORE Video Storage than the old MPEG and JPEG DVRs used in the recent past. What that means to you is longer video storage capacity than ever before, enabling you to review video from prior days or months. H.264 Technology also provides you with better video quality live and over the internet.
FULL D1 RECORDING ON EVERY CHANNEL
- (no jumpiness or jerkiness that you may have experienced with the Digital Video Recorders of the past). Full D1 is simply "the best that you can get". Our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR delivers 30 Frames per Second on BOTH Live Recording and Playback. We are very excited to offer our customers the VERY BEST TECHNOLOGY at the VERY BEST PRICE.
- You may record AUDIO on ALL Cameras with our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR. Record any of our cameras by adding one of our optional microphones. (The 32 Channel Model Supports Up to 16 Audio Inputs)
LIVE REMOTE INTERNET AND CELL PHONE VIEWING
- our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR allows you to watch and even control your DVR Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace. View your Security Camera System on Internet Explorer PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, and MANY MORE smartphones. Remote Viewing is FREE. Simply connect your DVR to your high speed internet connection with a standard ethernet cable.
24/7 RECORDING, MOTION, and SCHEDULE RECORDING
- You can save time and hard drive space by recording on motion. Record on Motion, 24/7, or on a Schedule. In addition, you may program your DVR to send you an EMAIL NOTIFICATION UPON MOTION.
UNLIMITED DIGITAL ZOOM
- our DVRs offer a Digital Zoom feature allowing you to digitally zoom in on a particular area or object. This helps you capture a closer view for recognition purposes.
EASY TO SET UP and CONFIGURE
- Comes with a Set-Up Wizard which eliminates the Port Forwarding Process with most routers. The easy to use graphical user interface allows you to set up your camera system at your DVR location. Once set-up for Remote Internet Viewing, you can configure your settings at the DVR or Remotely over the Internet. You wil set up your motion detection (if desired), email alerts, administrative options, camera settings, and more. All of our DVRs come with a pre-installed hard drive for your convenience.
MULTIPLE SCREEN DISPLAYS
- View 1 camera, 4 Cameras, 8 Cameras, 16 Cameras, or up 32 Cameras at a time. In addition, there are many more flexible screen display options (layouts) to view your cameras on the monitor. For example, you may make one camera larger than some of the surrounding cameras on the display screen, etc.
SAVE VIDEO TO USB or PC
- All of our systems offer multiple recording options in order to save and archive video. Burn video to the DVR/RW Burner (included) or use a USB Memory Stick or your PC to back up video. Send your video direct to authorities as an email attachment.
CENTRAL MONITORING STATION
- If you have several businesses or homes, you may want to utilize this feature. CMS enables you to monitor all of your locations on one screen display, with one “login” or IP address. Monitor up to 64 Cameras at a time.
FREE LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- Prevents your DVR from becoming obsolete as New Technology evolves. When we add more features, you can easily add them to your DVR.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
- We stand behind the "EXTREME SERIES" Full D1 Digital Video Recorder with an UNPRECEDENTED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Video Inputs: 4,8,16 inputs, BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm)
- Video Outputs: 3 Main Monitor Outputs HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV, 1 Spot BNC, Individual Loop outs
- Audio Inputs: ALL Channels RCA(200-2800mV, 30 Ohm)
- *32 Ch. Model Supports Up to 16 Audio Only
- Audio Outputs: 1 Channel RCA(200-3000mV, 5k Ohm)
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: G.711 VOIP Standard
- Recording Resolution D1/4CIF, HD1, 2CIF & CIF
- Preview Resolution: NTSC: HDMI/VGA 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1280x768, Composite 800x800
- Display Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600
- Compression Resolutions: NTSC: 704 x 480 (4CIF) NTSC: 704 x 240(2cif) NTSC: 352 x 240 (CIF)
- Color: 16.7 Million
- Steam Type: Video / Video, Audio
- Encoding: FULL D1 at 30FPS
- Bit Rate: 32-4096 Kbps
- Recording Frame Rate: 4CIF Resolution: 30 frames/sec/channel
- Record Quality: Highest, Higher, High, Average, Low, Lower, Lowest
- Record Mode: Schedule, Motion, Alarm (simultaneous or combination)
- Playback Mode: Date/Time Search or Event Search
- Operation Mode: Pentaplex (simultaneous monitor, record, playback, network, and backup)
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ Movement, Tour, Alarm, Email, Spot Output
- Motion Detection: Area Division: 22 x 15, on/off selectable Motion Detect and Relay On Simultaneous
- Alarm Inputs: 16 Alarm Inputs / 6 Relay Outputs
- Relay Output: 1/2/4/All
- Search Mode: Time/Date, Alarm, Motion Detect & Exact Search (Accurate to the Second), Smart Search
- Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next File,
- Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle,
- Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup: DVD-RW / USB / Network/E-SATA
- Network Function: Internet Explorer and Client Software
- Remote Operation: Monitor, PTZ Control, Playback, System Setting, File Download, Log Info
- Hard Drive Interface: 8 SATA. Supports 6 HDD plus 1 DVD-RW or 8DD without DVD-RW
- VGA Interface
- Hard Drive Management: Hibernation, HDD Faulty Alarms, RAID(redundancy)
- Video Inputs: Up to 16 BNC
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI , VGA, BNC
- Audio Outputs: BNC Female
- Alarm Input, Outputs, and RS485: Terminal Block
- Network: RJ-45 10M/100M/1000m
- VGA: 9-pin D-sub male
- USB: USB Ports
- IR Remote Controller: Standard
- USB: USB 2.0 Type A port 2 ports
- eSATA: 1 Port External Hard Drive
- IR Remote: Standard, Addressable
- Voice Interface: BNC
- Power Requirements: DC12V 3.3a
- Power Consumption: 22W ~42W (without HDD)