Quick Description: This camera system delievers top day and nightime video. The EAGLE EYE Camera includes a high resolution Sony Super HAD CCD with a long range 260 feet of night vision capability The EAGLE EYE Security Camera has the furthest night vision of all our systems. The EAGLE EYE Extreme Series offers High Resolution 600 Line Sony Super HAD CCD Daytime Video Clarity, as well as clear video up to 260 Feet in TOTAL Darkness.
The "EXTREME" DVR offers the
Mount this camera and manually adjust the varifocal lens from 5-50mm. What that means to you is you have ultimate flexibility, whether you are focusing on a gate where cars come through 200 feet away or even a person. You may manually adjust the lens to do that.
We use the EAGLE EYE camera system mainly in outdoor high end outdoor applications. Hospitals, dark interstate highways, parking lots and garages, dark remote areas, and even a United States Embassy are examples of clients that use this system. Perfect for installers looking to "impress" that important client.
Our "EXTREME SERIES" Complete DVR System includes:
- 8 Color Infrared Long Range "EAGLE EYE" Sony Super HAD High Resolution 600 Lines Bullet Security Cameras with 5-50mm Lens - 240 Foot Night Vision
- 16 Channel H.264 EXTREME DVR with Remote Viewing, 1 Terabyte Hard Drive Included, Remote Control, and Mouse
- 1 8 Channel Central Power Supply (if you choose to upgrade to a 16 Camera DVR we will also upgrade you to a 16 Camera Power Supply Automatically
- (8)100 Foot Video/Power cables or (1)500' Roll of RG-59 Coax Cable
- Complete and Simple Instruction Manual
- 19 Inch Flat LCD Monitor (Free During Promo)
- All connectors and cables included for immediate installation.
- 2 Year Warranty, Satisfaction Guarantee
<<READ ABOUT THE "EXTREME SERIES" DVR USED IN THIS SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM>>
We are pleased to INTRODUCE the NEW CCTVSecurityPros "EXTREME SERIES" FULL D1 DVR with DUAL CORE PROCESSOR.
Our BEST "EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder includes FULL D1 REAL-TIME RECORDING and REVIEW, 1080p HIGH DEFINITION DISPLAY, and Internet, Cell Phone, and iPad Viewing. The "EXTREME" Digital Video Recorder is available in 4, 8, 16, and 32 Channel Models. We stand behind the "EXTREME" Series Digital Video Recorder with an UNPRECEDENTED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
The "EXTREME" DVR has the FIRST & FASTEST DVR Dual-Core Processor for a standalone Digital Video Recorder. It also features a Setup-Wizard for the Configuration of the DVR. In addition, the "EXTREME" DVR offers Full High-Definition 1080p Display Video and Audio through a single HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Input Cable. The DVR is simple and easy to set up through the DVR Front Panel, the Mouse or Remote Control that is included.
INDUSTRY BEST FULL D1 recording on All Channels at 30 Frames per Second.
Record Audio on ALL Channels with the "EXTREME" DVR (16 Channels of Audio with the 32 Channel Model). Use up to 3 Monitors
with the "EXTREME" DVR including HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Input, TV Input, and PC VGA Input.
View your "EXTREME" Digital Video Recorder in high definition on your PC or MAC. In addition you can use many types of Cell Phones, Smart Phones, and Tablets for Remote Internet Viewing including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, and MANY MORE
. You can control Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras with the "virtual joystick" that is built into our Internet and Cell Phone Viewing Software.
You can record 24/7, on motion, or specific schedule.
In addition, you can have the DVR send you a "video snapshot" upon motion or event
. When the hard drive is full, the DVR automatically loops around and starts recording over the oldest archived video if desired,
so unless there is an issue, there is nothing that you need to do. The DIGITAL ZOOM feature will enable you to simply "highlight" an area with your mouse and blow up the image or object digitally.
When there is surveillance or an issue that you need to address, our NEW Quick Search feature
will allow you to quickly and efficiently find the video you are looking for. All video is time and date stamped
and digitally watermarked to prevent tampering. Saving video is easy with the built in LG DVD R/W Burner or USB port
for a memory stick flash drive. In addition, you can email video to any PC. There is also EXTERNAL E-SATA External Hard Drive.
The "EXTREME" DVR" can be used in virtually any high-end CCTV installation. You can use up to 12 TERABYTES for LONGER video storage than EVER BEFORE!
You will be "blown away" by the high 30 Frames per Second and the TV/DVD Type Video Quality. There is ABSOLUTELY NO BETTER QUALITY than 30 Frames per Second per Camera. There is no jerkiness or lag time - simply realtime video. The "EXTREME" DVR comes with a 3 Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Software Upgrades.
REMOTE VIEWING AND CELL PHONE VIEWING on:
- Dual Core Processor
- UPnP w/Compatible Routers
- Full D1 on All Channels
- High-Definition 1080p Display
- Audio via HDMI Cable
- New Setup Wizard for the initial Configuration of the DVR
- All new Search & Playback Functionality & Interface
- Smart Video Detect (Motion Detect, Camera Blank & Video Loss)
- Supports 3D Intelligent Zoom using our Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras
- New On-Screen Keyboard
- Internet and Smart Phone Support
The "EXTREME SERIES" FULL D1 High Definition DVR includes:
H.264 VIDEO COMPRESSION
- Internet PC
- Macintosh (MAC)
- and many more...
- saves Up to 3x MORE Video Storage than the old MPEG and JPEG DVRs used in the recent past. What that means to you is longer video storage capacity than ever before, enabling you to review video from prior days or months. H.264 Technology also provides you with better video quality live and over the internet.
FULL D1 RECORDING ON EVERY CHANNEL
- (no jumpiness or jerkiness that you may have experienced with the Digital Video Recorders of the past). Full D1 is simply "the best that you can get". Our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR delivers 30 Frames per Second on BOTH Live Recording and Playback. We are very excited to offer our customers the VERY BEST TECHNOLOGY at the VERY BEST PRICE.
- You may record AUDIO on ALL Cameras with our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR. Record any of our cameras by adding one of our optional microphones. (The 32 Channel Model Supports Up to 16 Audio Inputs)
LIVE REMOTE INTERNET AND CELL PHONE VIEWING
- our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR allows you to watch and even control your DVR Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace. View your Security Camera System on Internet Explorer PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, and MANY MORE smartphones. Remote Viewing is FREE. Simply connect your DVR to your high speed internet connection with a standard ethernet cable.
24/7 RECORDING, MOTION, and SCHEDULE RECORDING
- You can save time and hard drive space by recording on motion. Record on Motion, 24/7, or on a Schedule. In addition, you may program your DVR to send you an EMAIL NOTIFICATION UPON MOTION.
UNLIMITED DIGITAL ZOOM
- our DVRs offer a Digital Zoom feature allowing you to digitally zoom in on a particular area or object. This helps you capture a closer view for recognition purposes.
EASY TO SET UP and CONFIGURE
- Comes with a Set-Up Wizard which eliminates the Port Forwarding Process with most routers. The easy to use graphical user interface allows you to set up your camera system at your DVR location. Once set-up for Remote Internet Viewing, you can configure your settings at the DVR or Remotely over the Internet. You wil set up your motion detection (if desired), email alerts, administrative options, camera settings, and more. All of our DVRs come with a pre-installed hard drive for your convenience.
MULTIPLE SCREEN DISPLAYS
- View 1 camera, 4 Cameras, 8 Cameras, 16 Cameras, or up 32 Cameras at a time. In addition, there are many more flexible screen display options (layouts) to view your cameras on the monitor. For example, you may make one camera larger than some of the surrounding cameras on the display screen, etc.
SAVE VIDEO TO USB or PC
- All of our systems offer multiple recording options in order to save and archive video. Burn video to the DVR/RW Burner (included) or use a USB Memory Stick or your PC to back up video. Send your video direct to authorities as an email attachment.
CENTRAL MONITORING STATION
- If you have several businesses or homes, you may want to utilize this feature. CMS enables you to monitor all of your locations on one screen display, with one “login” or IP address. Monitor up to 64 Cameras at a time.
FREE LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- Prevents your DVR from becoming obsolete as New Technology evolves. When we add more features, you can easily add them to your DVR.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
- We stand behing the "EXTREME SERIES" Full D1 Digital Video Recorder with an UNPRECEDENTED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Video Inputs: 4,8,16 inputs, BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm)
- Video Outputs: 3 Main Monitor Outputs HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV, 1 Spot BNC, Individual Loop outs
- Audio Inputs: ALL Channels RCA(200-2800mV, 30 Ohm)
- *32 Ch. Model Supports Up to 16 Audio Only
- Audio Outputs: 1 Channel RCA(200-3000mV, 5k Ohm)
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: G.711 VOIP Standard
- Recording Resolution D1/4CIF, HD1, 2CIF & CIF
- Preview Resolution: NTSC: HDMI/VGA 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1280x768, Composite 800x800
- Display Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600
- Compression Resolutions: NTSC: 704 x 480 (4CIF) NTSC: 704 x 240(2cif) NTSC: 352 x 240 (CIF)
- Color: 16.7 Million
- Steam Type: Video / Video, Audio
- Encoding: FULL D1 at 30FPS
- Bit Rate: 32-4096 Kbps
- Recording Frame Rate: 4CIF Resolution: 30 frames/sec/channel
- Record Quality: Highest, Higher, High, Average, Low, Lower, Lowest
- Record Mode: Schedule, Motion, Alarm (simultaneous or combination)
- Playback Mode: Date/Time Search or Event Search
- Operation Mode: Pentaplex (simultaneous monitor, record, playback, network, and backup)
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ Movement, Tour, Alarm, Email, Spot Output
- Motion Detection: Area Division: 22 x 15, on/off selectable Motion Detect and Relay On Simultaneous
- Alarm Inputs: 16 Alarm Inputs / 6 Relay Outputs
- Relay Output: 1/2/4/All
- Search Mode: Time/Date, Alarm, Motion Detect & Exact Search (Accurate to the Second), Smart Search
- Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next File,
- Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle,
- Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup: DVD-RW / USB / Network/E-SATA
- Network Function: Internet Explorer and Client Software
- Remote Operation: Monitor, PTZ Control, Playback, System Setting, File Download, Log Info
- Hard Drive Interface: 8 SATA. Supports 6 HDD plus 1 DVD-RW or 8DD without DVD-RW
- VGA Interface
- Hard Drive Management: Hibernation, HDD Faulty Alarms, RAID(redundancy)
<<READ ABOUT THE SONY SUPER HAD CCD CAMERAS USED IN THIS SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM>>
- Video Inputs: Up to 16 BNC
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI , VGA, BNC
- Audio Outputs: BNC Female
- Alarm Input, Outputs, and RS485: Terminal Block
- Network: RJ-45 10M/100M/1000m
- VGA: 9-pin D-sub male
- USB: USB Ports
- IR Remote Controller: Standard
- USB: USB 2.0 Type A port 2 ports
- eSATA: 1 Port External Hard Drive
- IR Remote: Standard, Addressable
- Voice Interface: BNC
- Power Requirements: DC12V 3.3a
- Power Consumption: 22W ~42W (without HDD)
Our "EAGLE EYE" Long Range Infrared Camera has the new Sony Super HAD 600 Line HQ1 Chipset
, enabling high resolution video clarity in both day and night. The 5-50mm Adjustable Zoom Lens
makes it easy to zoom in on an area that is slightly further away than usual. The Eagle Eye sees up to 260 feet in complete darkness!
The "EAGLE EYE" is one of our very best Outdoor Long Range Infrared Cameras. The 5-50mm lens provides you with tremendous lens flexibility
to focus or "hone in" on a particular area or object from a great distance away. This is a great way to get a close up image WITHOUT having to run cable a long distance.
We use the EAGLE EYE Sony Super HAD Infrared Camera in the most difficult and challenging low light situations. With the 5-50mm Varifocal Zoom Lens, you will have no problem finding the perfect angle and clarity upon install.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 600 Lines Ultra High Resolution, Sony HQ1 Chipset
- 8 High Powered Infrared LEDs plus 22 5mm LEDs
- Japan Special Canon 5-50mm Varifocal Lens
- 0.01 Lus @ F2.0 (0 Lux IR On - Complete Darkness)
- Infrared Distance up to 260 Feet
- Weatherproof IP65 Rating
- 12V DC, 1500mA (IR On)
||1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
||NTSC: 768 (H) X 494 (V)
||More than 52dB
||Y/C Seperated 1Vp-p 75Ω
||600 TV Lines
||0.01 Lux @ F2.0 (0 Lux IR On)
|Electronic Shutter Speed
||1/50 (1/60) - 1/100, 000 sec
||8 Pcs High Power IR LED + 22 Pcs 5mm LED
|IR LED Life
|IR Working Distance
||5~50mm Vari-focal Lens
||1500mA (IR On)
||-20oC to 50oC (-4oF to 122oF)
||284(L) x 161(W) x 233(H) mm
||4.6 lbs / 2086g (with bracket)