Our "PRO SERIES" Infrared Sony Super HAD CCD Bullet Cameras may be used indoor and outdoor as they are weatherproof. The tiny size and excellent day and night time viewing makes this system appropriate for a wide variety of applications. The "PRO SERIES" G4 H.264 Digital Video Recorder is the "backbone" of this system, offering all the latest and greatest features and functionalities including Email/Cell Phone Alerts and Snapshots, Internet and Cell Phone Viewing (IE, MAC, Blackberry, and iPhone and more...) The HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Input) allows you to view your cameras at extremely high resolution. Order the "PRO SERIES" System and take advantage of a "high end" solution at a cost effective price.
Our "PRO SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recording Security Camera Systems offer all the latest and greatest features and functions – and then some - available on the market today. Our systems perfect for any home or business application.
About the Cameras:
Our Day/Night Sony Super HAD CCD Color, Infrared Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Cameras have 12 Infrared LEDs with the capability of seeing up to 45 Feet in Complete Darkness.
These Sony Super HAD CCD Weatheproof Cameras are small and easy to install. The lens delivers a wide angle view with the 3.6mm lens. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor surveillance. This Infrared Camera is Weatherproof and can withstand harsh weather conditions. This Camera produces a nice color resolution picture during the day - and at night, the built in CDS sensor automatically switches the camera to black and white and infrared mode, allowing you to see in darkness. This camera works GREAT in situations with dull or poor lighting.
This Complete "PRO SERIES" Security Camera System includes:
<<READ ABOUT THE "PRO SERIES" DVR USED IN THIS SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM>>
CCTV Security Pros "PRO SERIES" HD FULL D1 REALTIME RECORDING
- 4 Channel "PRO SERIES" H.264 Digital Video Recorder with Live Internet and Cell Phone Viewing, 500gb Hard Drive Included, Remote Control and Mouse
- 4 Color Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Sony Super HAD CCD Color Dome Cameras with 3.6 Lens
- (4) Premade RG-59 Power/Video Cables with Connections or Optional Spools of 500" or 1000" RG-59 Cables and Connections (run any camera from the DVR up to 700 feet with our spools)
- Multiple Output Power Supply
- LCD Monitor (Optional)
- Everything Needed for Complete Installation
- 2 Year Warranty, Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
H.264 COMPRESSION, 1080P DISPLAY, HDMI
4 CHANNELS OF AUDIO, DUAL CORE PROCESSOR
3 YEAR WARRANTY
The Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is the "backbone" of every security camera system. With a high quality DVR you can truly maximize the potential of your security camera performance. The DVR records and stores your video evidence, so it is important that you invest in a quality and reliable unit. Investing in a high quality, easy to use DVR is the difference between a "functional" or exceptional security camera system. We pride ourselves on having the very BEST High Definition DVR on the market. And now it just got even better!
We are extremely pleased and excited to announce that ALL OF OUR CCTVSecurityPros "PRO SERIES" Digital Video Recorders incorporate the VERY BEST AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGY - FULL D1 RESOLUTION at 30 Frames Per Second Per Camera.
"Frames Per Seconds" represent the number of images or pictures that are captured each second. A 30 Frame Per Second (FPS) Frame Rate is considered TV/DVD Quality Video.
What that means to you is that you will not miss a SPLIT SECOND. FULL D1 Surveillance Video offers the best image quality you can get!
Our "PRO SERIES" Digital Video Recorder captures and records your video like never before - REAL TIME, meaning absolutely no jerkiness
or lag time like many of the older DVR's and VCR recorders of the past. For example, a FULL D1 Digital Video Recorder is what a CASINO would use
. The goal is to capture everything - as many pictures per second (frames per second) as possible so there is no lag time. For example, in a casino, security needs to see each card and each hand on the black jack, poker table, etc. This High Definition FULL D1 Technology is now available to you at a price you can afford.
Our "PRO SERIES" DVR continues to include HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Input) for superior video quality
. With HDMI you will capture high definition video of up to 1080p. Conveniently view your cameras on a High Definition TV, Standard TV, or PC Monitor
. In addition, you can view your video and review past video on any PC connected to your network.
View your cameras remotely over the Internet (on BOTH PC and MAC) and Cell Phone with our "PRO SERIES" DVR
. There are NO ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEES
. Only a high speed internet connection is required
. Simply plug the ethernet cable (included) from the back of the DVR into your modem or router and follow our simply instructions in order to view your cameras anywhere, anytime, and any place!
INTERNET AND CELL PHONE VIEWING on:
The "PRO SERIES" DVR comes with Free Lifetime Software Upgrades and an Unmatched 3 Year Warranty!
- Internet PC
- Macintosh (MAC)
- and many more...
The "PRO SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder, is appropriate for a wide variety of high-end, professional business and home applications. When you purchase an HDMI D1 DVR from CCTVSecurityPros, you know that you are getting the very best video quality available in the market today!
"PRO SERIES" DVR Features include:
H.264 VIDEO COMPRESSION
- saves Up to 3x MORE Video Storage than the old MPEG and JPEG DVRs used in the recent past. What that means to you is longer video storage capacity, enabling you to review video from prior days and/or months. H.264 Technology also provides you with better video quality live and over the internet.
FULL D1 RECORDING ON EVERY CHANNEL
- (no jumpiness or jerkiness that you may have experienced with the Digital Video Recorders of the past). Full D1 is simply "the best that you can get". Our "PRO SERIES" DVR delivers 30 Frames per Second on BOTH Live Recording and Playback. We are very excited to offer our customers the VERY BEST TECHNOLOGY at the VERY BEST PRICE.
- You may record AUDIO on up to 4 Cameras with our "PRO SERIES" DVR. Record any of our cameras by adding one of our optional microphones.
LIVE REMOTE INTERNET AND CELL PHONE VIEWING
- our "PRO SERIES" DVR allows you to watch and even control your DVR Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace. View your Security Camera System on Internet Explorer PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, and MANY MORE smartphones. Remote Viewing is FREE. Simply connect your DVR to your high speed internet connection with a standard ethernet cable.
24/7 RECORDING, MOTION, and SCHEDULE RECORDING
- You can save time and hard drive space by recording on motion. Record on Motion, 24/7, or on a Schedule. In addition, you may program your DVR to send you an EMAIL NOTIFICATION UPON MOTION.
UNLIMITED DIGITAL ZOOM
- our DVRs offer a Digital Zoom feature allowing you to digitally zoom in on a particular area or object. This helps you capture a closer view for recognition purposes.
EASY TO SET UP and CONFIGURE
- configure your settings at the DVR or remotely over the Internet. Each DVR comes with an IR Remote Control and Mouse. The Internet compatible graphical user interface allows you to set up and control your settings at your DVR location or on ANY of your PC’s on your LOCAL Network or Internet. Set up your motion detection, email alerts, administrative options, and more, live or over the internet.
MULTIPLE SCREEN DISPLAYS
- View 1 camera, 4 Cameras, 8 Cameras, 16 Cameras, or up 32 Cameras at a time. In addition, there are many more screen display options (layouts) to view your cameras on the monitor. For example, you may make one camera larger than some of the surrounding cameras on the display screen, etc.
SAVE VIDEO TO USB or PC
- All of our systems offer multiple recording options in order to save and archive video. Use a USB Memory Stick or your PC to back up video. Send your video direct to authorities as an email attachment. The "PRO SERIES" DVR has 2 SATA Hard Drive Slots for monrhs of video surveillance storage. The "PRO SERIES" DVR comes with one pre-installed hard drive.
CENTRAL MONITORING STATION
- If you have several businesses or homes, you may want to utilize this feature. CMS enables you to monitor all of your locations on one screen display, with one “login” or IP address. Monitor up 50 of our DVRs over one IP address.
FREE LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- Prevents your DVR from becoming obsolete as New Technology evolves. When we add more features, you can easily add them to your DVR.
UNPRECEDENTED 3 YEAR WARRANTY
- We stand behing the "PRO SERIES" Full D1 Digital Video Recorder with an UNPRECEDENTED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Video Inputs: 4,8,16 inputs, BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm)
- Video Outputs: 1 1080p HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV, 1 Spot BNC
- Audio Inputs: 4 Channel RCA(200-2800mV, 30 Ohm)
- Audio Outputs: 1 Channel RCA(200-3000mV, 5k Ohm)
- Compression: H.264
- Recording Resolution D1/4CIF, HD1, 2CIF & CIF
- Encoding: FULL D1 at 30FPS
- Bit Rate: 32-4096 Kbps
- Record Mode: Manual, Schedule, MD, Camera Blank/Video Loss, Alarm
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ Movement, Tour, Alarm, Email, Spot Output
- Motion Detection: 396 Zones (22x18) 1-6 Sensitivity
- Alarm Inputs: 4/8/16 Channel
- Relay Output: 1/2/4/All
- Search Mode: Time/Date, Alarm, Motion Detect & Exact Search (Accurate to the Second), Smart Search
- Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next File,
- Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Modes: Flash Drive/ USB HDD / Network Download RJ-45 Port (10m/100m/1000m)
- Network Function: HTTP, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search
- Remote Operation: Monitor, PTZ Control, Playback, System Setting, File Download, Log Info
- Hard Drive Interface: 2 SATA Hard Drive Ports
- Video Inputs: Up to 16 BNC
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI , VGA, BNC TV & Spot 1 Channel RCA
- Alarm Input, Outputs, and RS485: Terminal Block
- Network: RJ-45 10M/100M/1000m 9-pin D-sub female
- VGA: 9-pin D-sub male
- USB: USB Ports
- IR Remote Controller: Standard
- Power Requirements: DC12V 3.3a
- 15W (without HDD)
- 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F (-10o to 55 Degrees C)
10-90% RH Max.
<<READ ABOUT THE SONY SUPER HAD CCD CAMERAS USED IN THIS SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM>>
- Product Dimensions: 1U 375mm x 285mm x 45mm 14.7 in x 11.22 in x 1.77 in
- 5lbs/2.3kg (without HDD)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg) approx.
These are Indoor and Outdoor Sony Super HAD CCD Color Day/Night Infrared Bullet Cameras that deliver a clear color wide angle picture all day long. At Night, the 0 LUX Infared Rating means the camera automatically "flips" into black and white in INFRARED Mode.
The 12 INFRARED LEDs (Illuminators) enable the camera to deliver night vision of up to 45 foot in 100% Total Darkness. These Sony Super HAD CCD Infrared Cameras are sleek and small making them absolutely simple to install. These cameras comes with a flexible mounting bracket. You can mount these cameras on either a ceiling or wall.
The 3.6mm Lens delivers a standard 90 degree wide angle view. These cameras work perfectly for covering wide angle areas such as outside your home or business. If using indoors, use it to monitor a particular area or entire room.
This camera is excellent in conditions that are challenged with dull or poor lighting. The 0 Lux Infrared will enable your camera to see up to 45 feet im complete darkness - better than the human eye!
Camera comes with a 2 Year Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
Sony Super HAD Infrared Bullt Camera Specifications:
- 1/4" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 420 TV Line
- 3.6mm Fixed Wide Angle Standard Lens
- 12 Infrared LEDs, 0 Lux (IR On)
- 45 Feet Distance in Complete Darkness
- IP66 Water Resistant, Weather Resistant
- DC 12V, 500mA
- Dimension 2.68" x 3.62" x 2.68
- Weight 1.15 lbs.
- Mounting Bracket Included
Read More About the Color Infrared Sony Super HAD Bullet Camera
Image Pick-up Device
1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD
510(H) x 492(V)
420 TV Lines
0 Lux (12 Pieces IR LED On)
than 48 dB
3.6mm Fixed Lens
1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω, Negative
"I just want to thank you for your help choosing my system. The clarity is even better than I expected and I am going to be purchasing 2 more systems in the near future."...Rob B. (Duncan Donuts)
"I ordered the Pro Series and I wanted to say that the DVR is by far better than my old one. Not only does is the picture cleared, the storage lasts so much longer than my old DVR. Expect to hear from a few of my friends that are interested in a system for their home"... Warren V (Homeowner)
"I wanted to let you know that I have been significantly able to increase my employee productivity since I put in your camera system. I log in to my system from home in the evenings and weekends to make sure everything is going well and to monitor customer traffic. Thank you for a great system."...Tom C (Burger King)
"You were right. I was easily able to install the system myself. The DVR was simple to set up. I simply went through the menu with the remote, and easily set up my cameras within a few minutes. The motion detection is really effective." Timothy H (Double Tree Hotel)
"I had an old system that I got 5 years ago, but the clarity was so bad I couldn't make out anything or anyone, it was all fuzzy. I am so impressed by the clarity of your system. It is like night and day. It is great to have the night vision." Amy R.
"I was having a little trouble setting up my DVR to view online, my computer had firewalls, etc. I wanted to say Steve your tech was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process within 10 minutes. Excellent service and system. I'm impressed!" Steve C (Navy)
"I purchased your Pro Series System to keep an eye on my vacation home. It is great that I can go on the internet and see what is going on and who is on my property. I already have seen some things that I do not like that I am not taking care of. I want to thank you for all your help. We are very satisfied with our purchase." Allen H. (homeowner)