Our PRO Series DVR is the perfect choice for high definition video over coax cable. This professional-grade digital video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K ultra high definition and is also backwards compatible to support older analog cameras. One of the big advantages of this DVR is that it utilizes the new H.265 high video compression technology to store more video while using less hard drive space. Our top-of-the-line PRO Series is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, mobile alerts, audio and much more. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. HD over Coax cameras are installed using RG59 Siamese (Power/Video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our HD over Coax systems offer a superior HD solution for your business or home. They are also an excellent solution for customers looking to upgrade their older analog systems.
This HD over Coax security camera system package includes our professional-grade 4MP HD infrared dome camera with motorized adjustable lens and night vision up to 100ft.HD over Coax cameras are capable of transmitting high quality video well over 1,000 feet using standard BNC cabling. Our professional-grade security cameras are usually preferred by customers seeking better quality and higher resolution than most consumer brand cameras. This camera comes equipped with a feature known as WDR that is used to combat any glare from intense lighting. The motorized adjustable lens will allow you to capture the perfect angle for monitoring objects nearby or further away. It also has a 3-axis lens so it can be mounted to a ceiling or wall. A fully weatherproof housing makes this camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The traditional design and enhanced versatility of this high definition security camera is sure to meet all of your surveillance needs.
This complete high definition security camera system comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our HD over Coax camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 4 Channel High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 1 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (2) 4MP HD Indoor/Outdoor Vandal Resistant Infrared Dome Security Cameras with 2.7 to 13.5mm Motorized Zoom Lens and up to 100ft Night Vision
- (2) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (2) Power Supplies
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- Quick Start Setup Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 4 BNC Camera Inputs
- Supports CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 1 Hard Drive Bay
- 4 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (2688×1520)
- 2.7-13.5mm 4x Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 100ft Infrared Night Vision
- Weatherproof, Vandalproof (IP67, IK10)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 3.5" H x 4.8" D
Identify (Up to 21-73ft)
Recognize (Up to 42-146ft)
Detect (Up to 210-728ft)