This Complete HD 1080 Security Camera System comes with our HD 1080p Digital Video Recorder. Our High Definition Digital Video Recorder has a variety of features for professional surveillance recording and monitoring. Our HD Digital Video Recorder has a long video storage capacity of up to 6 Terabytes. Our DVR records in real time 30 frames per second per channel (1080p HD TV Quality). This DVR can record video 24/7 or record on motion. The advantage of recording on motion is that it saves space on the hard drive while capturing the most important video. Easily retrieve your video with a quick search of time and date or by motion event. Download video to a USB thumb drive or email your video as a file. View your Security Cameras over the Internet, Tablet, and our FREE Cell Phone App - Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace. Additional features include unlimited digital zoom, motion push alerts, object masking, PTZ set up and control, central monitoring, and many more.
The security cameras included our our Weather Proof Infrared Dome Security Cameras. These cameras have a standard wide 3.6mm lens and are appropriate for indoor and outdoor use. The cameras are both wall and ceiling mountable. Finally, the cameras have infrared illuminators built in, enabling you to view over 90 foot away in complete darkness. The cameras are perfect for covering an entire room or broad area outside a business or home.
Our "PRO SERIES" 1080p HD Security Camera Systems are simple and easy to set up. Our "PRO SERIES" Systems comes with a Quick Start Guide and Manual. It includes a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, Unlimited USA Technical Support and a FULL 2 Year Warranty. Take advantage of the NEW HD Security Camera Technology and obtain clearer video then EVER BEFORE!
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 4 Channel High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 1 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (4) 2MP HD 1080p Indoor/Outdoor Vandal Resistant Infrared Eyeball Dome Security Cameras with over 90 Foot Night Vision
- (4) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (1) 4 Camera Power Supply
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Digital Video Recorder included:
Our HD Digital Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. This DVR offers recording up to 1080p. Use up to 6TB storage capacity. This Digital Video Recorder has an easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras with features such as motion, 24/7 recording, easy retrieval by time date and stamp, and much more. This DVR has both VGA and HDMI Video Outputs.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices.
- 1080p Live and Recorded
- Live view thru Internet, Tablet, and Cell Phone App
- 1 Channel of Audio
- Supports up to 1080p Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Smart Phone Viewing
- 1 Hard Drive Slots, 6TB Capacity
- 24/7, Motion, Scheduled Recording
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA and HDMI Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
HD Infrared Security Cameras included:
Our 2MP 1080p Infrared Dome Indoor/Outdoor Security Cameras are a a great solution for a variety of applications. They provide super high definition viewing and recording up to 1080p. The built in Infrared Illuminators enables these cameras to see up to 90 Foot in Complete Darkness. This cameras have a fixed 3.6mm standard lens Perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Infrared Dome HD Camera
- 2 Megapixel 1080p HD
- Over 90 Foot Infrared Night Vision
- Indoor, Outdoor, Weather Proof
- 3.6mm Wide Angle Lens
HD Cameras are installed easily with Combo Power/Video Cables in ONE. Our HD systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All cables and connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 1500 Foot, making them appropriate for virtually any application.