All of our NVR Recorders have Motion Detection and 24 Hour Recording. View your system anywhere using the Internet, Cell Phone, or Tablet. Or EXTREME Series NVR records at full Real Time 30 Frames per Second so you will NEVER miss "a beat" when you are away from the business or home. The cameras included in this featured system are our TOP SELLING Indoor/Outdoor SUPER HIGH DEFINITION 4 Megapixel Infrared Bullet Cameras. These cameras have a 3.6mm 90 Degree Wide Angle Lens and are used to cover areas indoor and outdoor. For example, they will cover an entire room inside a business or home. It will cover wide angle area outside the business or home. We use these "field proven" cameras in thousands of our home and business surveillance applications.
Our High Definition IP Security Camera System offers a 1080p ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION Solution. The "EXTREME SERIES" Network Video Recorder has all the features any business would expect and need in a top of the line, professional surveillance NVR. The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR offers both 1080p and 4K recording capability, so you are "future proof". We include a POE Switch to plug into the back of your NVR in order to make your cameras POE ready (Power Over Ethernet). The NVR has a long video storage capacity of up to 64 Terabytes (8 Hard Drive Slots). Program your DVR with the user friendly interface. Options included Recording 24/7 or on Motion Detection, Motion Push Alerts, Central Monitoring, and Internet Viewing. Save time and easily retrieve your video by time and date. View your HD Cameras over the Internet, cell phone, and tablets anytime, anywhere, and any place.
The cameras included are our popular Indoor/Outdoor SUPER HIGH DEFINITION 4 Megapixel Infrared Bullet Cameras with 100 Foot Night Vision. These small sized bullet cameras delivers stunningly clear (1080p x 2) 4MP High Definition Video in both day and night. The built in Infrared Illuminators enable the cameras to see up to 100 Feet in total darkness. The standard 3.6mm captures wide angle view (approximately 90 degrees). The image quality is even more superior than 1080p! Compared to a 1080p 2 Megapixel Full HD Camera, our 4MP IP Cameras are two times more detailed. If looking for a superior bullet camera our CSP-IPB4 is one of the best choices for any high end application.
View your security cameras anywhere, anytime, and anyplace over the Internet, Cell Phone, Pads, and most Internet capable devices. Only High Speed Internet is required. There are NO ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEES.
Installation of our Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras is very easy. The NVR automatically detects our IP Cameras on your network. Utilize the Quick Start Guide for fast installation and set up. We also have LIVE USA Technical Support available to you Monday to Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you with your installation.
This COMPLETE High Definition IP Security Camera System comes with everything needed for complete installation. We provide you with easy installation instructions and Quick Start Guides. The System comes with a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, 3 Year Warranty, and FREE USA Technical Support. Do it yourself with help from the "Pros" and save you and your business thousands!
Our Complete IP Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 32 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder (4K Ready)
- (1) 4 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (24) IP 4K 8MP Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with Night Vision
- (24) 100 Foot Premade CAT5 Cables or 1000 Foot Spool(s) (Optional)
- (1) 24 Port POE Switch
- (1) High Definition LCD Monitor is INCLUDED
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Network Video Recorder included:
Our "EXTREME" Series Network Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. This NVR offers recording up to 5MP definition recording per channel. It offers 8 Hard Drive slots for up to 64TB storage capacity. This NVR has an easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras with features such as motion, 24/7 recording, and easy retrieval by time date and stamp, The EXTREME SERIES NVR has VGA and HDMI Video Outputs.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices.
- 1080p and 4K Live and Recorded Video
- Up to 16 Channels of Audio
- Supports up to 8MP IP Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Smart Phone Viewing
- 8 Hard Drive Slots 64TB Capacity
- 24/7, Motion, Scheduled Recording
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA and HDMI Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
IP Infrared Security Cameras included:
4K, most commonly known by its UHD (Ultra-High Definition) is a term that also encompasses resolution sizes which offer more pixels than regular HDTV (at least 4 times more pixels). The ultimate result of this increased pixel breakdown is a image clarity that goes well beyond conventional 1080 pixel HD resolution and presents more vibrant, varied and realistic colors as well as much higher frame rates. 4K outperforms its best HD 1080p predecessor by a very wide margin in creating a resolution profile that’s two times wider and two times higher than 1080 HD. Screen resolution that’s over 4 times larger than HD, thus its name, 4K Ultra HD.
This camera comes with a wide angle 4mm lens making it appropriate to cover rooms or other wide angle areas. The camera has night vision up to 130 feet in complete darkness. Other features included power over ethernet and an SD card memory slot if needed or desired.
Whether looking to capture a wide angle, or digitally zoom in EXTREMELY CLOSE on a person or an object, you can expect the absolute best in terms of video definition. Our "PRO" and "EXTREME" Network Video Recorders support 4K cameras, so you can achieve the clarity of the future - TODAY!
- 1/2.5” 8 Megapixel Progressive Scan STARVIS™
- H.265 & H.264 Dual-Stream Encoding
- Smart Detection Supported
- DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
- 4mm Fixed Lens
- Maximum Infrared LED Night Vision up to 40 Meters
- Micro SD Memory Slot
- IP67 Weather Proof
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Free Remote Viewing Software Included
IP Cameras are installed easily with CAT5 Cable. Our HD IP systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All CAT5 Cables and Connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 328 Feet (or more with our POE Extender or Switch)
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- External POE Switch (Up to 32 Cameras)
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwith
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 8 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel IP Camera (3840×2160)
- 4mm Lens (85° Wide Angle View)
- Up to 130ft Infrared Night Vision
- H.265 Video Compression
- STARVIS - low light performance
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE
- Measurement: 7.09" L x 2.76" W x 2.76" H
Identify (Up to 33ft)
Recognize (Up to 66ft)
Detect (Up to 325ft)