CCTVSecurityPros High Definition IP Security Camera Systems offers a 100% Digital HIGH DEFINITION Solution. This system includes our "EXTREME SERIES" Network Video Recorder. The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR has a variety of features for professional surveillance recording. The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR offers both 1080p and 4K recording capability. We include a POE Switch to plug into your NVR in order to make your cameras POE ready (Power Over Ethernet). The NVR has a long video storage capacity of up to 64 Terabytes. You can Record Real Time 30 frames per second per channel - HD TV quality. You can decide on custom features such as Recording 24/7 or on Motion Detection. Easily retrieve your video by a Quick Search of time and date. View your HD Cameras over the Internet, cell phone, and tablets anytime, anywhere, and any place.
Image quality and definition is clearly the main goal. IP Camera resolution is measured in megapixels. Megapixels provide high definition image quality which enables the user to closely follow details. It ensures greater accuracy for automated video analysis and alarm tools. Images from IP Cameras are digitalized immediately with no conversion or image degradation due to distance traveled over a network. In addition, digital video images are easily stored and retrieved.
The cameras included are our popular Indoor/Outdoor SUPER HIGH DEFINITION 4 Megapixel Infrared Bullet Cameras with 100 Foot Night Vision. These small sized bullet cameras delivers stunningly clear (1080p x 2) 4MP High Definition Video in both day and night. The built in Infrared Illuminators enable the cameras to see up to 100 Feet in total darkness. The standard 3.6mm captures wide angle view (approximately 90 degrees). The image quality is even more superior than 1080p! Compared to a 1080p 2 Megapixel Full HD Camera, our 4MP IP Cameras are two times more detailed. If looking for a superior bullet camera our CSP-IPB4 is one of the best choices for any high end application.
View your security cameras anywhere, anytime, and anyplace over the Internet, Cell Phone, Pads, and most Internet capable devices. There are NO ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEES. Only High Speed Internet is required.
Installation of our Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras is SIMPLE and EASY. The Quick IP Search function of the NVR automatically detects our IP Cameras on your network. Utilize our Quick Start Guide and videos for fast installation and answers to your most common questions. We also have LIVE USA Technical Support available Monday to Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you with your installation.
This COMPLETE High Definition IP Security Camera System comes with everything needed for complete installation. We provide you with easy installation instructions and Quick Start Guides. The System comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee, 3 Year Warranty, and FREE USA Technical and Installation Support.
Our Complete IP Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 32 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder (4K Ready)
- (1) 6 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (32) IP 4K 8MP Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with Night Vision
- (32) 100 Foot Premade CAT5 Cables or 1000 Foot Spool(s) (Optional)
- (2) 24 Port POE Switch
- (1) High Definition LCD Monitor is INCLUDED
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Network Video Recorder included:
Our "EXTREME" Series Network Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. This NVR offers recording up to 5MP definition recording per channel. It offers 8 Hard Drive slots for up to 64TB storage capacity. This NVR has an easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras with features such as motion, 24/7 recording, and easy retrieval by time date and stamp, The EXTREME SERIES NVR has VGA and HDMI Video Outputs.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices.
- HD Live and Recorded Video
- Up to 16 Channels of Audio
- Supports up to 8MP IP Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Smart Phone Viewing
- 8 Hard Drive Slots 64TB Capacity
- 24/7, Motion, Scheduled Recording
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA and HDMI Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
IP Infrared Security Cameras included:
4K, most commonly known by its UHD (Ultra-High Definition) is a term that also encompasses resolution sizes which offer more pixels than regular HDTV (at least 4 times more pixels). The ultimate result of this increased pixel breakdown is a image clarity that goes well beyond conventional 1080 pixel HD resolution and presents more vibrant, varied and realistic colors as well as much higher frame rates. 4K outperforms its best HD 1080p predecessor by a very wide margin in creating a resolution profile that’s two times wider and two times higher than 1080 HD. Screen resolution that’s over 4 times larger than HD, thus its name, 4K Ultra HD.
This camera comes with a wide angle 4mm lens making it appropriate to cover rooms or other wide angle areas. The camera has night vision up to 130 feet in complete darkness. Other features included power over ethernet and an SD card memory slot if needed or desired.
Whether looking to capture a wide angle, or digitally zoom in EXTREMELY CLOSE on a person or an object, you can expect the absolute best in terms of video definition. Our "PRO" and "EXTREME" Network Video Recorders support 4K cameras, so you can achieve the clarity of the future - TODAY!
*IP cameras intended to be used with one of our dedicated NVR (Network Video Recorders) for full feature use and easy plug and play functionality. Purchase one of our IP NVR Recorders for a Superior Surveillance Solution!
- 1/2.5” 8 Megapixel Progressive Scan STARVIS™
- H.265 & H.264 Dual-Stream Encoding
- Smart Detection Supported
- DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
- 4mm Fixed Lens
- Maximum Infrared LED Night Vision up to 40 Meters
- Micro SD Memory Slot
- IP67 Weather Proof
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Free Remote Viewing Software Included
IP Cameras are installed easily with CAT5 Cable. Our HD IP systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All CAT5 Cables and Connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 328 Feet (or more with our POE Extender or Switch)
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- External POE Switch (Up to 32 Cameras)
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwith
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 8 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel IP Camera (3840×2160)
- 4mm Lens (85° Wide Angle View)
- Up to 130ft Infrared Night Vision
- H.265 Video Compression
- STARVIS - low light performance
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE
- Measurement: 7.09" L x 2.76" W x 2.76" H
Identify (Up to 33ft)
Recognize (Up to 66ft)
Detect (Up to 325ft)