This Complete Professional HD Security Camera System provides you with 1080p High Definition Video with our new HD Megapixel System line. Each system comes with everything needed for installation and remote viewing from anytime, anywhere, so you can keep an eye on your most important assets.
The recorder included with this system is our popular "PRO SERIES" 1080p Digital Video Recorder. View your cameras on your PC, Cell Phone, Tablets, and many other Internet enabled device. The Digital Video Recorder enables you to view your live cameras, review previous video footage, email, and/or download previously recorded video to a USB. You can record on motion, 24/7, or on a particular schedule. In addition, the Digital Video Recorder has 2 hard drives with up to 12 TB of storage capacity. Additional features include Pan Tilt Zoom Camera control, and motion push notifications.
Whether using indoor or outdoor, the CSP-CVIBK-B Infrared Bullet Security Camera provides crystal clear day/night surveillance. This Indoor/Outdoor 2 Megapixel Infrared Bullet Security Camera will provide you with crystal clear HD 1080p video. In complete darkness, this top quality infrared surveillance camera will provide you with night vision up to 100 foot in complete darkness. This camera comes with a wide angle 3.6mm lens so you will get a wide angle field of view to meet your many monitoring needs.
Each system is simple and easy to set up. It comes with a product manual, quick start guides, and free product technical support through our Toll Free number Monday to Friday. This system comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a 2 Year Warranty. Finally, this system comes with sign and surveillance stickers to use where you wish as a deterrent for theft and intruders. If you are looking for top HD quality at an unbeatable price look no further than our "BLACK KNIGHT" PRO Series Systems!
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 16 Channel "PRO SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 1 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (8) 2MP HD 1080p Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with over 90 Foot Night Vision
- (8) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (1) Multiple Output Power Supply
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Digital Video Recorder included:
Our PRO Series Digital Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. This DVR offers recording up to 1080p. It comes with 2 Hard Drive slots for up to 12TB storage capacity. This Digital Video Recorder has an easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras with features such as motion, 24/7 recording, easy retrieval by time date and stamp, and much more. The PRO SERIES DVR has both VGA and HDMI Video Outputs.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices.
- 1080p Live and Recorded
- Up to 4 Channels of Audio
- Supports up to 1080p Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Smart Phone Viewing
- 2 Hard Drive Slots 12TB Capacity
- 24/7, Motion, Scheduled Recording
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA and HDMI Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
HD Infrared Security Cameras included:
Our 2MP 1080p Security Camera is a perfect indoor/outdoor solution. It provides super high definition viewing and recording up to 1080p. It has infrared illuminators enabling outstanding night vision in complete darkness of up to 100 feet. This camera has a 3.6mm lens to cover wide areas effectively.
- Infrared Bullet HD Camera
- Indoor, Outdoor, Weather Proof
- 2 Megapixel 1080p HD
- Over 100 Foot Infrared Night Vision
- 3.6mm Lens
- Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof
HD Cameras are installed easily with Combo Power/Video Cables in ONE. Our HD systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All cables and connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 1500 Foot, making them appropriate for virtually any application.