CCTVSecurityPros High Definition IP Security Camera Systems offers a TRUE HD HIGH DEFINITION Solution. Our "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder provides high definition video of up to 4K. This 16 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Recorder has a convenient BUILT IN POE (Power Over Ethernet), so both power and video is delivered to each camera over one CAT5 cable. This eliminates the need for power outlets at each camera location. Only a IP camera and a single CAT5 cable is required to install each camera.
The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR has a variety of features for professional surveillance recording. The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR offers both 1080p and 4K recording capability. The 16 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" Network Video Recorder has long video storage capacity - capable of MONTHS OF STORAGE. You can Record Real Time 30 Frames per Send per Channel - TV Quality. You can program personalized features such as 24/7 Recording or Motion Recording. Set up push alerts to alert you on motion. Easily retrieve your video by time and date or by event. View your HD Cameras over the Internet, cell phone, and tablets Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace.
Image quality and definition is clearly the main goal when evaluating cameras. IP Camera definition is measured in megapixels. Images from IP Cameras are digitalized immediately with no conversion or image degradation due to distance traveled over a network. The result is an enhancement in both video quality and speed. Digitalized video is the solution to "jerky" and questionable video quality in the past. Now you can watch your video in real time in HD. Whether using for the business or home you can be assured that you are achieving the best high definition video quality available.
Installation of our Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras is SIMPLE and EASY. The NVR automatically detects our IP Cameras on your network. Plug in the recorder to your router and take advantage of Internet, Cell, and Tablet Viewing. Utilize our Quick Start Guide for fast installation and answers to your most common questions. We also have LIVE USA Technical Support available Monday to Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you with your installation.
This COMPLETE High Definition IP Security Camera System comes with everything needed for complete installation. We provide you with easy installation instructions and Quick Start Guides. The System comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee, 3 Year Warranty, and FREE USA Technical and Installation Support.
This Complete IP Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 16 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder (4K Ready) with Built-in POE (Power over Ethernet)
- (1) 3 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (16) IP 4MP Indoor/Outdoor Vandal Resistant Infrared Dome Security Cameras with 2.8mm Lens and over 160ft Night Vision
- (16) 100 Foot Premade CAT5 Cables or 1000 Foot Spool(s) (Optional)
- (1) High Definition LCD Monitor is INCLUDED
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Network Video Recorder included:
Our "EXTREME" Series Network Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR provides 8 Hard Drive slots for up to 64TB storage capacity. This NVR has an easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras with features such as motion, 24/7 recording, and easy retrieval by time date and stamp, The EXTREME SERIES NVR has VGA and HDMI Video Outputs.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices
- Up to 4K Live and Recorded Video
- 16 built-in POE Ports
- Up to 8MP resolution preview & playback
- H.265 High Video Compression
- Supports 4 SATA Hard Drives
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA and HDMI Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
IP Infrared Security Cameras included:
See and hear what is really going on!
This IP Dome Security Camera has delivers 1080p HD Definition in both the day and night. At night it can see capture video up to 150 Feet in Complete Darkness. This camera has a standard 2.8mm super wide angle lens, making it appropriate for most applications. The 4 Megapixel video clarity ensures that you will capture every single detail. The Wide Dynamic Range feature ensures that sunlight and shade factors will not cause a "washed out" effect. This IP security camera has a built in microphone so you can hear and record what is going on. This camera also has an SD card slot. It can used both indoor or outdoor for an all in one 2k 4MP high end, professional surveillance solution.
- 1/3" 4 Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS
- Support H.264 & MJPEG dual codec
- Max 20fps@4M(2688× 1520) & 25/30fps@3M(2304× 1296)
- Smart Detection supported
- WDR(120dB), Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: PC, Cell Phone, Tablets Remote Viewing
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Built-in Microphone (only for -AS)
- Maximum IR LEDs Length 50 Meters
- Micro SD memory (only for -AS), IP67, PoE
IP Cameras are installed easily with CAT5 Cable. Our HD IP systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All CAT 5 Cables and Connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 328 Feet (or more with POE Extender or Switch).
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 16 PoE Camera Inputs
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwith
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- 4 Megapixel IP Camera (2688×1520)
- Built-in Microphone
- 2.8mm Lens (110° Wide Angle View)
- Up to 165ft Infrared Night Vision
- H.265 Video Compression
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE
- Measurement: 3.69" H x 4.17" D
Identify (Up to 20ft)
Recognize (Up to 36ft)
Detect (Up to 184ft)