"4K" Ultra High Definition has now hit the mainstream in video surveillance. Our High Definition IP 4K Security Camera Systems offer a ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION spectacular 4K Solution. 4K, most commonly known by UHD (Ultra-High Definition) is a term that also encompasses resolution sizes which offer more pixels than regular HDTV (at least 4 times more pixels). The ultimate result of this increased pixel breakdown is a image clarity that goes well beyond conventional 1080 pixel HD resolution and presents more vibrant, varied and realistic colors as well as much higher frame rates. Our High Definition IP Network Video Recorder supports High Definition 4K Video, so you will maximize the performance of your included cameras. Our 8 Channel IP High Definition Recorder has convenient BUILT IN POE (Power Over Ethernet), so both power and video is delivered to each camera over one CAT5 cable.
CCTVSecurityPros High Definition IP Security Camera Systems offers a TRUE HD HIGH DEFINITION Solution. Our "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder provides high definition video of up to 4K. This 16 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Recorder has a convenient BUILT IN POE (Power Over Ethernet), so both power and video is delivered to each camera over one CAT5 cable. This eliminates the need for power outlets at each camera location. Only a IP camera and a single CAT5 cable is required to install each camera.
The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR has a variety of features for professional surveillance recording. The "EXTREME SERIES" NVR offers both 1080p and 4K recording capability. The 16 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" Network Video Recorder has long video storage capacity - capable of MONTHS OF STORAGE. You can Record Real Time 30 Frames per Send per Channel - TV Quality. You can program personalized features such as 24/7 Recording or Motion Recording. Set up push alerts to alert you on motion. Easily retrieve your video by time and date or by event. View your HD Cameras over the Internet, cell phone, and tablets Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace.
Image quality and definition is clearly the main goal when evaluating cameras. IP Camera definition is measured in megapixels. Images from IP Cameras are digitalized immediately with no conversion or image degradation due to distance traveled over a network. The result is an enhancement in both video quality and speed. Digitalized video is the solution to "jerky" and questionable video quality in the past. Now you can watch your video in real time in HD. Whether using for the business or home you can be assured that you are achieving the best high definition video quality available.
Installation of our Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras is SIMPLE and EASY. The NVR automatically detects our IP Cameras on your network. Plug in the recorder to your router and take advantage of Internet, Cell, and Tablet Viewing. Utilize our Quick Start Guide for fast installation and answers to your most common questions. We also have LIVE USA Technical Support available Monday to Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you with your installation.
This COMPLETE High Definition IP Security Camera System comes with everything needed for complete installation. We provide you with easy installation instructions and Quick Start Guides. The System comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee, 3 Year Warranty, and FREE USA Technical and Installation Support.
This Complete IP Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 16 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder (4K Ready) with Built-in POE (Power over Ethernet)
- (1) 3 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (16) IP Indoor/Outdoor 4K Motorized Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with over 200ft Night Vision
- (16) 100 Foot Premade CAT5 Cables or 1000 Foot Spool(s) (Optional)
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Network Video Recorder included:
Our CSP-XTRPOE16 High Definition Network Video Recorder is regarded as one of the best IP Camera Recorders on the market. It has exceptional functionality and is very easy to use. Our High Definition Network Digital Video Recorder offers unparalleled performance and supports up to 12MP HIGH DEFINITION IP Cameras. It has convenient BUILT IN POE (Power Over Ethernet). This eliminates the need for power outlets at the camera locations. It eliminates the need for a POE Injector or switcher. You only need only a POE IP camera and a single CAT5 cable to install each camera.
Our High Definition Network Video Recorder (CSP-XTRPOE16) has a powerful Fast Dual Core Processor that delivers stunning True High Definition Video Recording. View your security cameras anywhere, anytime, and anyplace over the Internet, Cell Phone, iPad, and most Internet capable devices. There are NO ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEES. Only High Speed Internet is required.
One of the greatest functionalities of our Network Video Recorder is the built in DIGITAL ZOOM. Since the IP Security Cameras are 100% digital, you can digitally zoom in with INCREDIBLE DETAIL and QUALITY. "Get up and personal" like never before in terms of facial recognition and object identification. Zoom in definition capabilities are unsurpassed with this 100% digital IP solution.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices16 Channel POE Network Video Recorder
- 16 Channel POE Network Video Recorder
- 16 POE Ports
- Max 200Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 12Mp resolution preview & playback
- Maximum 200Mbps Recording Rate
- Dual Core CPU
- 16 POE Ports
- H.264/MPEG-4 Dual codec decoding
- Supports 4 SATA Hard Drives
- Central Monitoring System
- Supports Multi-Brand Network Cameras; Arecont VisionTM, AXISTM, CanonTM, VivotekTM DynacolorTM, PanasonicTM, SamsungTM, SanyoTM, SonyTM & ONVIF
- IP Search to automatically discover Cameras on the Network.
- Built In Web Server, CMS (PSS) & (Smart Phone)
IP Infrared Security Cameras included:
4K 8MP HD Infrared Bullet Security Camera
- 1/1.8” 8 Megapixel progressive CMOS
- Motorized Lens 3.7 to 11mm Optical Zoom
- H.265 & H.264 dual-stream encoding
- WDR(120dB), Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
- Micro SD card slot, up to 128GB
- Max IR LEDs Length 60m (197 foot)
- IP67, IK10(optional), PoE
Our new 8 MEGAPIXEL Infrared Bullet Security Camera has a variety of high end features that enable this camera to see excellent detail, whether close or far away. This 4K infrared bullet camera camera has night vision of up to 200 foot away in complete darkness. This ultra high definition IP Camera has a built in 3.7 to 11mm lens for both wide angle and zoom view. Additional features such as wide dynamic Range, backlight compensation, and digital noise reduction will ensure you will get crisp video no matter what the lighting condition. Utilize our software or free cell phone app to zoom in and out on areas that are most important for your security. Comes with a 3 year warranty.
IP Cameras are installed easily with CAT5 Cable. Our HD IP systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All CAT 5 Cables and Connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 328 Feet (or more with POE Injector or Switch).
Simply Scan our P2P/QR Code on your Cell and Tablet and View Your Cameras Instantly through our Free Apps. Setting up your remote viewing is NOW EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE!
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 16 PoE Camera Inputs
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwith
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel IP Camera (3840×2160)
- 3.7-11mm 4x Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 200ft Infrared Night Vision
- H.265 Video Compression
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE
- Measurement: 9.61" L x 3.11" W X 2.99 H
Identify (Up to 26-62ft)
Recognize (Up to 56-125ft)
Detect (Up to 272-623ft)