Our "EXTREME SERIES" HD Security Camera Systems are a complete ALL-IN-ONE high quality, commercial grade surveillance solution. All of our cameras in our HD Systems are Full 1080p and higher. They are installed the same way as traditional analog systems - with RG-59 Siamese Coax (Power/Video) Combo Cables. The difference is that our HD line is fully digital. This will provide you with clear video evidence than ever before. In addition, HD Cameras provide you with great digital zoom capability, so you can get up and close on people and objects for the better identification. If you are looking for top quality surveillance video at an affordable price, look no further than our professional HD Over Coax Systems!
Our 24 and 32 Camera HD Systems come with our robust 32 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder. This recorder is a professional device that is easy to set up and use. Our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR allows you to individually customize your settings for each individual camera. View your live video directly over the Internet, Cell Phones, and Tablet Devices. There are NO ADDITIONAL MONTHLY FEES other than a high speed internet connection. Easily review video by time, date, or event. Program your DVR for 24/7 recording, upon motion event, or record on a schedule. Monitor your assets in HD Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace over the Internet, Cell Phone, and Tablet Devices. The "EXTREME SERIES" DVR comes with Remote Viewing Software and a Free Cell Phone App that will allow you to view your cameras no matter where you are. Use up to 8 hard drive slots with up to 64 terabytes of video storage capacity!
Use the mouse or remote to conveniently customize all of your camera and system settings. The "EXTREME SERIES" DVR supports up to 4MP 1080p High Definition Cameras. The DVR has a digital zoom function built in. Simply highlight the object or area with the mouse and zoom in to capture great "up and personal" details of events.
This complete system comes with our MOTORIZED ZOOM 3MP 1080p Infrared IP Bullet Security Camera with 180 Foot Night Vision (1920 x 1080 resolution). This camera is popular where night vision is a must and distance of objects can be challenging. For example, if you are trying to get facial features or a license plate from 100 foot away, this camera is perfect. This SUPER HIGH DEFINITION Camera has crystal clear daytime definition and zoom, with a motorized 2.8-12mm controllable lens - YOU CONTROL the viewing angle and motorized zoom lens from your DVR, iPhone, or Internet enabled devices to get a CLEAR CLOSEUP video of people and objects. The long range 180 foot infrared night range enables you to "see" in 100% total darkness. If you are looking for the ONE OF THE BEST IP INFRARED BULLET CAMERAS for long range identification and night vision, look no further than our CSP-IPMX2.
Our "EXTREME SERIES" 1080p HD Security Camera Systems are simple and easy to set up. Our "EXTREME SERIES" Systems come with both a Quick Start Guide and Manual for simple installation. Our systems include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, Unlimited USA Technical Support and a FULL 3 Year Warranty. Take advantage of our HD Security Camera Systems and capture clearer video than ever before.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 32 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 6 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (32) 2MP HD 1080p Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with 2.8 to 12mm Motorized Zoom Lens and 180ft Night Vision
- (1) 1000 Foot Spool of RG-59 Cable
- (2) 18 Port Multiple Output Power Supplies
- (1) High Definition LCD Monitor is INCLUDED
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Digital Video Recorder included:
Our EXTREME Series Digital Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. It comes with 8 Hard Drive slots for up to 64TB storage capacity. This Digital Video Recorder has an easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras with features such as motion, 24/7 recording, easy retrieval by time date and stamp, and much more. The EXTREME SERIES DVR supports VGA, HDMI, and BNC monitors. Our EXTREME Series Recorder is used in large business applications, where quality and storage capacity is a must.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices.
- Up to 16 Channels of Audio
- Supports up to 4MP HD Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Smart Phone Viewing
- 8 Hard Drive Slots 64TB Capacity
- 24/7, Motion, Scheduled Recording
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA, HDMI, and VGA Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
HD Infrared Security Cameras included:
Can your Security Guard see UP TO 180 Foot in Complete Darkness? Our "NIGHT GUARD SURE CAN! Our 2MP 1080p "NIGHT GUARD" Security Camera is provides super high definition viewing and recording at 1080p. The Infrared Illuminators enable these cameras to see up to 180 FOOT IN COMPLETE DARKNESS! The "NIGHT GUARD" has a CONTROLLABLE 2.8 to 12mm lens to enable you to get "up and personal" with people and objects. Control the zoom right over your internet, cell phones, and tablets.
- 2MP 1080p Infrared Bullet IP Camera
- Over 180 Foot Infrared Night Vision
- MOTORIZED Adjustable Zoom Lens - 2.8-12mm
- Indoor, Outdoor, Weather Proof
HD Cameras are installed easily with Combo Power/Video Cables in ONE. Our HD systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All cables and connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 1500 Foot, making them appropriate for virtually any application.
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 32 BNC Camera Inputs
- CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras up to 5MP
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 8 Hard Drive Bays
- 2 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (1920×1080)
- 2.7-13.5mm 4x Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 200ft Infrared Night Vision
- STARVIS - low light performance
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 8.39" L x 3.56" W x 3.56" H
Identify (Up to 16-49ft)
Recognize (Up to 30-102ft)
Detect (Up to 150-502ft)