Our PRO Series DVR is the perfect choice for high definition video over coax cable. This professional-grade digital video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K ultra high definition and is also backwards compatible to support older analog cameras. One of the big advantages of this DVR is that it utilizes the new H.265 high video compression technology to store more video while using less hard drive space. Our top-of-the-line PRO Series is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, mobile alerts, audio and much more. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. This DVR unit includes 2 internal hard drive bays for extra video storage when needed. HD over Coax cameras are installed using RG59 Siamese (Power/Video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our HD over Coax systems offer a superior HD solution for your business or home. They are also an excellent solution for customers looking to upgrade their older analog systems.
This complete HD over Coax security camera system package includes our professional-grade 5MP HD bullet style camera with motorized adjustable lens and powerful night vision of up to 260ft. HD over Coax cameras are capable of transmitting high quality video well over 1,000 feet using standard BNC cabling. Our professional-grade security cameras are usually preferred by customers seeking better quality and higher resolution than most consumer brand cameras. This camera leverages the latest Starlight technology to display colorful images in low light conditions. The camera also has WDR technology that is used to combat any glare from intense lighting. This camera comes equipped with a built-in microphone for audio recording. The motorized adjustable lens offers you the flexibility to focus on objects that are either close up or further away. This camera is fully weatherproof for indoor and outdoor use. You can expect to capture the very best detail and clarity from this amazing 5MP camera.
This complete high definition security camera system comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our HD over Coax camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 16 Channel High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 3 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (16) 5MP HD Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with Motorized Zoom Lens and up to 260ft Night Vision
- (16) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (1) Multiple Output Power Supply
- (1) High Definition LCD Monitor is INCLUDED
- Quick Start Setup Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 16 BNC Camera Inputs
- Supports CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 2 Hard Drive Bays
- 5 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (2592 x 1944)
- 2.7-13.5mm 4x Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 260ft Infrared Night Vision
- Built-in Microphone
- Starlight - low light performance
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 9.61" L x 3.56" W x 3.56" H
Identify (Up to 16-49ft)
Recognize (Up to 30-102ft)
Detect (Up to 150-502ft)