It's time to upgrade your security.
Our PRO Series DVR is the perfect choice for high definition video over coax cable. This professional-grade digital video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K ultra high definition and is also backwards compatible to support older analog cameras. Our top-of-the-line PRO Series is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, smart mobile alerts, audio and much more. Recently added AI functionality makes this DVR far superior to any others. By simply enabling Smart Motion Detection in the AI menu, the recorder can send the most accurate alerts directly to your smartphone only when humans and/or vehicles are detected eliminating any unwanted alerts. This DVR utilizes the new H.265 high video compression technology to store more video while using less hard drive space. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. HD over Coax cameras are installed using RG59 Siamese (Power/Video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our HD over Coax systems offer a superior HD solution for your business or home. They are also an excellent solution for customers looking to upgrade their older analog systems.
This HD over Coax security camera system package includes our professional-grade 8MP (4K) HD infrared dome camera with motorized adjustable lens and night vision up to 100ft. This camera also has an advanced feature known as WDR that is used to combat any glare from intense lighting. These HD over Coax cameras are capable of transmitting high quality video well over 1,000 feet using standard BNC cabling when powered locally. The maximum distance these camera can be powered is 180ft. Our professional-grade security cameras are usually preferred by customers seeking better quality and higher resolution than most consumer brand cameras. The motorized adjustable lens will allow you to capture the perfect angle for monitoring objects nearby or further away. It also has a 3-axis lens so it can be mounted to a ceiling or wall. A fully weatherproof housing makes this camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The traditional design and enhanced versatility of this ultra high definition security camera is sure to meet all of your surveillance needs.
This complete high definition security camera system comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our HD over Coax camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 4 Channel High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 1 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (2) 8MP (4K) HD Indoor/Outdoor Vandal Resistant Infrared Dome Security Cameras with 2.7 to 13.5mm Motorized Zoom Lens and up to 100ft Night Vision
- (2) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (2) Power Supplies
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- Quick Start Setup Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 4 BNC Camera Inputs
- Supports CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 1 Hard Drive Bay
- 8 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (3840×2160)
- 2.7-12mm 4x Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 100ft Infrared Night Vision
- Weatherproof, Vandalproof (IP67, IK10)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 3.5" H x 4.8" D
Identify (Up to 30-85ft)
Recognize (Up to 59-174ft)
Detect (Up to 295-866ft)