"4K" Ultra High Definition has now hit the mainstream in video surveillance. Our High Definition IP 4K Security Camera Systems offer a ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION spectacular 4K Solution. 4K, most commonly known by UHD (Ultra-High Definition) is a term that also encompasses resolution sizes which offer more pixels than regular HDTV (at least 4 times more pixels). The ultimate result of this increased pixel breakdown is a image clarity that goes well beyond conventional 1080 pixel HD resolution and presents more vibrant, varied and realistic colors as well as much higher frame rates. Our High Definition IP Network Video Recorder supports High Definition 4K Video, so you will maximize the performance of your included cameras. Our 8 Channel IP High Definition Recorder has convenient BUILT IN POE (Power Over Ethernet), so both power and video is delivered to each camera over one CAT5 cable.
Our "PRO SERIES" 4K READY NVR has all of the latest and greatest features one would expect in a top of the line unit. Our "PRO SERIES" NVR has 2 hard drive slots and supports of up to 12 Terabytes of video storage capacity. Our "PRO SERIES" NVR provides you with real time 30 frames per second video (TV Quality). The NVR has features such as 24/7 recording, motion recording, motion push alerts, audio, and much more. Easily playback your video by time and date. View your IP Cameras over the Internet, Cell Phone, and Tablet Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace.
The cameras included are Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Security Cameras with over 120 Foot Night Vision. They have a built in 4mm wide angle lens. 4K outperforms its best HD 1080p predecessor by a very wide margin in creating a resolution profile that’s two times wider and two times higher than 1080 HD. Screen resolution that’s over 4 times larger than HD, thus its name, 4K Ultra HD. Needless to say,if it is in the budget, 4K Cameras deliver unsurpassed image quality and zoom.
Installation of our Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras is simple and easy. The NVR will automatically detect your IP Cameras on the network. Utilize our Quick Start Guide (included) for fast installation and answers to your most common questions. We also include LIVE USA Technical Support available Monday to Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you.
This COMPLETE High Definition "4K" IP Security Camera System comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a Satisfaction Guarantee, 2 Year Warranty, and FREE USA Technical and Support.
This Complete IP Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 8 Channel "PRO SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder (4K Ready) with Built-in POE (Power over Ethernet)
- (1) 1 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (8) IP Indoor/Outdoor 4K Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with over 120ft Night Vision
- (8) 100 Foot Premade CAT5 Cables or 1000 Foot Spool(s) (Optional)
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Network Video Recorder included:
Our PRO Series Network Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. This NVR offers recording up to 8MP definition recording per channel. It offers 2 Hard Drive slots for up to 12TB storage capacity. This NVR has an easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras with features such as motion, 24/7 recording, and easy retrieval by time date and stamp, The PRO SERIES NVR has VGA and HDMI Video Outputs.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices.
- 1080p Live and Recorded Video
- Up to 4 Channels of Audio
- Supports up to 8MP IP Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Smart Phone Viewing
- 2 Hard Drive Slots 12TB Capacity
- 24/7, Motion, Scheduled Recording
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA and HDMI Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
IP Infrared Security Cameras included:
4K Ultra High Definition has now hit the mainstream in video surveillance. 4K, most commonly known by its UHD (Ultra-High Definition) is a term that also encompasses resolution sizes which offer more pixels than regular HDTV (at least 4 times more pixels). The ultimate result of this increased pixel breakdown is a image clarity that goes well beyond conventional 1080 pixel HD resolution and presents more vibrant, varied and realistic colors as well as much higher frame rates. 4K outperforms its best HD 1080p predecessor by a very wide margin in creating a resolution profile that’s two times wider and two times higher than 1080 HD. Screen resolution that’s over 4 times larger than HD, thus its name, 4K Ultra HD.
- 1/2.5” 8 Megapixel Progressive Scan STARVIS™
- H.265 & H.264 Dual-Stream Encoding
- Smart Detection Supported
- DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
- 4mm Fixed Lens
- Maximum Infrared LED Night Vision up to 40 Meters
- Micro SD memory,
- IP67 Weather Proof
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Free Remote Viewing Software Included
IP Cameras are installed easily with CAT5 Cable. Our HD IP systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All CAT 5 Cables and Connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 328 Feet (or more with a POE Switch).
*Free Upgrade to 16ch Recorder!
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 16 PoE Camera Inputs
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwith
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel IP Camera (3840×2160)
- 4mm Lens (85° Wide Angle View)
- Up to 130ft Infrared Night Vision
- H.265 Video Compression
- STARVIS - low light performance
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE
- Measurement: 7.09" L x 2.76" W x 2.76" H
Identify (Up to 33ft)
Recognize (Up to 66ft)
Detect (Up to 325ft)