This complete 4k system is best in class, with the latest and greatest features including starlight night vision. Now you can see in clear color video BOTH in the daytime and night. These cameras are weatherproof rated and can be used both indoor and outdoor. The camera has a wide 110 degree angle lens for you to capture a large and wide area. Use the network video recorder such as zoom, motion detection, and motion alerts to protect your business and home. Have multiple businesses or homes? View all of your cameras on one screen with the built in central monitoring station. If you are looking for crystal clear clarity and the best of the best in day or night, look no further than this complete system. Comes with a money back satisfaction guaranty, free USA unlimited support, and a three year warranty. We look forward to working with you.
This Complete IP Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 8 Channel "PRO SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder with Built-in POE (Power over Ethernet)
- (1) 1 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Drive (installed)
- (4) IP 8MP Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with up to 100ft Night Vision
- (4) 100 Foot Premade CAT5 Cables or 1000 Foot Spool (Optional)
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Put your mind to rest.
Our PRO Series NVR offers the perfect combination of simplicity and performance. This top-of-the-line professional network video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K Ultra High Definition. The unit is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, mobile alerts, audio and much more. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. Built-in PoE (power over ethernet) makes this unit ideal for simple plug and play setup. The PRO Series NVR includes 2 internal hard drive bays for extra video storage when needed. You will not find a better or more reliable unit for your business or home.
This complete HD security camera system package includes our professional-grade 8MP IP infrared bullet style camera with 110 degree wide-angle lens and powerful night vision of up to 100ft. This camera leverages the latest Starlight technology to display colorful images and in low light conditions. Other advanced features of this cameras include WDR used to combat any glare from intense lighting as well as the latest H.265 high video compression technology for additional video storage time. Our professional-grade security cameras are usually preferred by customers seeking better quality and higher resolution than most consumer brand cameras. Infrared bullet security cameras have long been our most popular choice of camera. Their sleek housing style makes them perfect for use in both indoor and outdoor video surveillance applications. This high definition camera will provide you with superb images and excellent wide area coverage.
This Complete High Definition IP Security Camera System comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our IP camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
*Free Upgrade to 8ch Recorder!
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 8 PoE Camera Inputs
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwith
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 2 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel IP Camera (3840×2160)
- 2.8mm Lens (110° Wide Angle View)
- Up to 100ft Infrared Night Vision
- Starlight - low light performance
- H.265 Video Compression
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range - WDR (120dB)
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE
- Measurement: 6.54" L x 2.76" W
Identify (Up to 25ft)
Recognize (Up to 49ft)
Detect (Up to 245ft)