Never miss a beat.
Our EXTREME Series DVR is the perfect choice for high definition video over coax cable. This professional-grade digital video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K ultra high definition and is also backwards compatible to support older analog cameras. Our top-of-the-line EXTREME Series is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, smart mobile alerts, audio and much more. Recently added AI functionality makes this DVR far superior to any others. By simply enabling Smart Motion Detection in the AI menu, the recorder can send the most accurate alerts directly to your smartphone only when humans and/or vehicles are detected eliminating any unwanted alerts. This DVR utilizes the new H.265 high video compression technology to store more video while using less hard drive space. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. The unit also includes 4 internal hard drive bays for extra video storage when needed. HD over Coax cameras are installed using RG59 Siamese (Power/Video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our HD over Coax systems offer a superior HD solution for your business or home. They are also an excellent solution for customers looking to upgrade their older analog systems.
This complete HD over Coax security camera system package includes our professional-grade 8MP (4K) HD bullet style camera with motorized adjustable lens and powerful night vision of up to 200ft. These HD over Coax cameras are capable of transmitting high quality video well over 1,000 feet using standard BNC cabling when powered locally. The maximum distance these camera can be powered is 180ft. Our professional-grade security cameras are usually preferred by customers seeking better quality and higher resolution than most consumer brand cameras. The camera also has WDR technology that is used to combat any glare from intense lighting. This camera comes equipped with a built-in microphone for audio recording. The motorized adjustable lens offers you the flexibility to focus on objects that are either close up or further away. This camera is fully weatherproof for indoor and outdoor use. You can expect to capture the very best detail and clarity from this amazing 8MP camera.
This complete high definition security camera system comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our HD over Coax camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 32 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 6 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (32) 8MP HD Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with Motorized Zoom Lens and 200ft Night Vision
- (32) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (2) 18 Port Multiple Output Power Supplies
- (1) High Definition LCD Monitor is INCLUDED
- Quick Start Setup Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 32 BNC Camera Inputs
- CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras up to 8MP
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (3840 x 2160)
- 2.7-13.5mm Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 200ft Infrared Night Vision
- Built-in Microphone
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 8.26" L x 3.56" W x 3.56" H
Identify (Up to 30-85ft)
Recognize (Up to 59-174ft)
Detect (Up to 295-866ft)