Our "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recording Security Camera Systems offer all the latest and greatest features and functions – and then some - available on the market today. The "EXTREME SERIES" DVR is a High Definition Digital Video Recorder that is perfect for, business, government, or any high end CCTV application. The easy to use graphical user interface makes the "EXTREME SERIES" DVR simple and easy to set up and use.
The "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition System offers:
HDMI High Definition Recording - Unlike our competitors our DVR's offer High Definition Multimedia Input with the ability to capture resolution up to 1080p. Our High Definition DVR can improve and up-convert the resolution image quality on any older cameras you may have.
Multiple Monitor Options - Use any TV, PC Monitor (VGA), High Definition (HDMI) TV or CCTV Monitor. You can use up to three monitors at a time. You may use any PC to view your surveillance video on your local area network. For example, our customers with wireless laptops on the LAN network have the ability to watch surveillance video. You may view, record, and review video from any PC or laptop at your local location.
Multiple Screen Displays - View 1 camera, 4 Cameras, 8 Cameras, 16 Cameras, or 32 Cameras at a time. In addition, there are many more flexible screen display options to choose from.
Remote Viewing and Video Review from ANY PC or CELL PHONE - Internet Viewing represents one of the most popular feature. There are NO MONTHLY FEES. Simply plug in our Digital Video Recorder to any high- speed Internet connection. It must be hardwired with the data wire (the wire that is coming from your modem or router and is slightly larger than a telephone plug.) You may view over Internet Explorer, MAC, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and More. It is a FREE APPLICATION that allows you to take advantage of the latest technologies.
Motion, 24/7, or Scheduled Recording - You can save time and hard drive space by recording on motion, which will save you time reviewing your video. In addition, you do have the option to record 24/7 or you can schedule desired times as well. You can program your DVR to send you an email upon motion on all cameras and individual cameras.
Record & Backup Video on USB, DVD/RW, or PC – All of our systems offer multiple options to save and archive video. Use a USB Memory Stick, the built in DVD Burner, and/or your PC to back up video. All of our Systems come with a minimum of one month 24/7 recording installed and included.
Digital Zoom In Feature – our DVRs offer a digital zoom feature allowing you to digitally zoom in on a particular area or object. This helps you capture a closer view for recognition purposes.
Central Monitoring Station – If you have several businesses or homes, you may want to utilize this feature. CMS enables you to monitor all of your locations on one screen display, with one “login” or IP address. Monitor up to 64 Cameras at a time.
Control and Setup of DVR Options - Configure your settings at the DVR or remotely over the Internet. Each DVR comes with an IR Remote Control and Mouse. The Internet compatible graphical user interface allows you to set up and control your settings at your DVR location or on ANY of your PC’s on your LOCAL Network or Internet. Set up your motion detection, email alerts, administrative options, and more, live or over the internet.
Our DVR offers FREE SOFTWARE UPGRADES and FREE LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT- If you need any help, we are a call away. Our representatives work exclusively with our products and can easily help you with any issue you may have.
Our Complete "EXTREME SERIES" Security Camera System comes "fully equiped" with everything needed for complete installation.
This Complete "EXTREME SERIES" System includes:
<<READ ABOUT THE "EXTREME SERIES" DVR USED IN THIS SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM>>
We are pleased to INTRODUCE the NEW CCTVSecurityPros "EXTREME SERIES" FULL D1 DVR with DUAL CORE PROCESSOR.
Our BEST "EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder includes FULL D1 REAL-TIME RECORDING and REVIEW, 1080p HIGH DEFINITION DISPLAY, and Internet, Cell Phone, and iPad Viewing.
- 16 Indoor "Monalisa Sony Super HAD Ultra High Resolution 600 Lines and Exceptional Low Light (Lux) High Performance Day/Night Cameras with 3.5-8mm Auto Iris Adjustable Lens (Outdoor with additional housing)
- 16 Channel G4 "EXTREME SERIES" G4 Digital Video Recorder with Internet and Cell Phone Viewing with DVD/RW, USB and 1 Terabyte Hard Drive.
- Choice of (16) 100 Foot or 150 Foot Pre-cut Cables and Connections or Spool of RG-59 Siamese Coax Cable with Connections Included.
- All Connections Needed for Easy Installation.
- Multiple Output Power Supply
- All Software installed for Internet and Cell Phone Viewing (Compatible with Internet Explorer, Apple Mac, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, 3G, and More)
- Surveillance Sign and Sticker
- Complete and EASY Instruction Manual
- Professional Rack-mount for Digital Video Recorder
- Professional Technical Support
- Satisfaction Guarantee
The "EXTREME" Digital Video Recorder is available in 4, 8, 16, and 32 Channel Models. We stand behind the "EXTREME" Series Digital Video Recorder with an UNPRECEDENTED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
The "EXTREME" DVR has the FIRST & FASTEST DVR Dual-Core Processor
for a standalone Digital Video Recorder. It also features a Setup-Wizard for the Configuration of the DVR. In addition, the "EXTREME" DVR offers Full High-Definition 1080p Display Video
and Audio through a single HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Input Cable. The DVR is simple and easy to set up through the DVR Front Panel, the Mouse or Remote Control that is included.
The "EXTREME" DVR offers the
INDUSTRY BEST FULL D1 recording on All Channels at 30 Frames per Second.
Record Audio on ALL Channels with the "EXTREME" DVR (16 Channels of Audio with the 32 Channel Model). Use up to 3 Monitors
with the "EXTREME" DVR including HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Input, TV Input, and PC VGA Input.
View your "EXTREME" Digital Video Recorder in high definition on your PC or MAC. In addition you can use many types of Cell Phones, Smart Phones, and Tablets for Remote Internet Viewing including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, Symbian, and MANY MORE
. You can control Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras with the "virtual joystick" that is built into our Internet and Cell Phone Viewing Software.
You can record 24/7, on motion, or specific schedule.
In addition, you can have the DVR send you a "video snapshot" upon motion or event
. When the hard drive is full, the DVR automatically loops around and starts recording over the oldest archived video if desired,
so unless there is an issue, there is nothing that you need to do. The DIGITAL ZOOM feature will enable you to simply "highlight" an area with your mouse and blow up the image or object digitally.
When there is surveillance or an issue that you need to address, our NEW Quick Search feature
will allow you to quickly and efficiently find the video you are looking for. All video is time and date stamped
and digitally watermarked to prevent tampering. Saving video is easy with the built in LG DVD R/W Burner or USB port
for a memory stick flash drive. In addition, you can email video to any PC. There is also EXTERNAL E-SATA External Hard Drive.
The "EXTREME" DVR" can be used in virtually any high-end CCTV installation. You can use up to 12 TERABYTES for LONGER video storage than EVER BEFORE!
You will be "blown away" by the high 30 Frames per Second and the TV/DVD Type Video Quality. There is ABSOLUTELY NO BETTER QUALITY than 30 Frames per Second per Camera. There is no jerkiness or lag time - simply realtime video. The "EXTREME" DVR comes with a 3 Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Software Upgrades.
REMOTE VIEWING AND CELL PHONE VIEWING on:
- Dual Core Processor
- UPnP w/Compatible Routers
- Full D1 on All Channels
- High-Definition 1080p Display
- Audio via HDMI Cable
- New Setup Wizard for the initial Configuration of the DVR
- All new Search & Playback Functionality & Interface
- Smart Video Detect (Motion Detect, Camera Blank & Video Loss)
- Supports 3D Intelligent Zoom using our Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras
- New On-Screen Keyboard
- Internet and Smart Phone Support
The "EXTREME SERIES" FULL D1 High Definition DVR includes:
H.264 VIDEO COMPRESSION
- Internet PC
- Macintosh (MAC)
- and many more...
- saves Up to 3x MORE Video Storage than the old MPEG and JPEG DVRs used in the recent past. What that means to you is longer video storage capacity than ever before, enabling you to review video from prior days or months. H.264 Technology also provides you with better video quality live and over the internet.
FULL D1 RECORDING ON EVERY CHANNEL
- (no jumpiness or jerkiness that you may have experienced with the Digital Video Recorders of the past). Full D1 is simply "the best that you can get". Our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR delivers 30 Frames per Second on BOTH Live Recording and Playback. We are very excited to offer our customers the VERY BEST TECHNOLOGY at the VERY BEST PRICE.
- You may record AUDIO on ALL Cameras with our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR. Record any of our cameras by adding one of our optional microphones. (The 32 Channel Model Supports Up to 16 Audio Inputs)
LIVE REMOTE INTERNET AND CELL PHONE VIEWING
- our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR allows you to watch and even control your DVR Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace. View your Security Camera System on Internet Explorer PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, and MANY MORE smartphones. Remote Viewing is FREE. Simply connect your DVR to your high speed internet connection with a standard ethernet cable.
24/7 RECORDING, MOTION, and SCHEDULE RECORDING
- You can save time and hard drive space by recording on motion. Record on Motion, 24/7, or on a Schedule. In addition, you may program your DVR to send you an EMAIL NOTIFICATION UPON MOTION.
UNLIMITED DIGITAL ZOOM
- our DVRs offer a Digital Zoom feature allowing you to digitally zoom in on a particular area or object. This helps you capture a closer view for recognition purposes.
EASY TO SET UP and CONFIGURE
- Comes with a Set-Up Wizard which eliminates the Port Forwarding Process with most routers. The easy to use graphical user interface allows you to set up your camera system at your DVR location. Once set-up for Remote Internet Viewing, you can configure your settings at the DVR or Remotely over the Internet. You wil set up your motion detection (if desired), email alerts, administrative options, camera settings, and more. All of our DVRs come with a pre-installed hard drive for your convenience.
MULTIPLE SCREEN DISPLAYS
- View 1 camera, 4 Cameras, 8 Cameras, 16 Cameras, or up 32 Cameras at a time. In addition, there are many more flexible screen display options (layouts) to view your cameras on the monitor. For example, you may make one camera larger than some of the surrounding cameras on the display screen, etc.
SAVE VIDEO TO USB or PC
- All of our systems offer multiple recording options in order to save and archive video. Burn video to the DVR/RW Burner (included) or use a USB Memory Stick or your PC to back up video. Send your video direct to authorities as an email attachment.
CENTRAL MONITORING STATION
- If you have several businesses or homes, you may want to utilize this feature. CMS enables you to monitor all of your locations on one screen display, with one “login” or IP address. Monitor up to 64 Cameras at a time.
FREE LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- Prevents your DVR from becoming obsolete as New Technology evolves. When we add more features, you can easily add them to your DVR.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
- We stand behing the "EXTREME SERIES" Full D1 Digital Video Recorder with an UNPRECEDENTED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Video Inputs: 4,8,16 inputs, BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm)
- Video Outputs: 3 Main Monitor Outputs HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV, 1 Spot BNC, Individual Loop outs
- Audio Inputs: ALL Channels RCA(200-2800mV, 30 Ohm)
- *32 Ch. Model Supports Up to 16 Audio Only
- Audio Outputs: 1 Channel RCA(200-3000mV, 5k Ohm)
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: G.711 VOIP Standard
- Recording Resolution D1/4CIF, HD1, 2CIF & CIF
- Preview Resolution: NTSC: HDMI/VGA 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1280x768, Composite 800x800
- Display Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768, 800×600
- Compression Resolutions: NTSC: 704 x 480 (4CIF) NTSC: 704 x 240(2cif) NTSC: 352 x 240 (CIF)
- Color: 16.7 Million
- Steam Type: Video / Video, Audio
- Encoding: FULL D1 at 30FPS
- Bit Rate: 32-4096 Kbps
- Recording Frame Rate: 4CIF Resolution: 30 frames/sec/channel
- Record Quality: Highest, Higher, High, Average, Low, Lower, Lowest
- Record Mode: Schedule, Motion, Alarm (simultaneous or combination)
- Playback Mode: Date/Time Search or Event Search
- Operation Mode: Pentaplex (simultaneous monitor, record, playback, network, and backup)
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ Movement, Tour, Alarm, Email, Spot Output
- Motion Detection: Area Division: 22 x 15, on/off selectable Motion Detect and Relay On Simultaneous
- Alarm Inputs: 16 Alarm Inputs / 6 Relay Outputs
- Relay Output: 1/2/4/All
- Search Mode: Time/Date, Alarm, Motion Detect & Exact Search (Accurate to the Second), Smart Search
- Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next File,
- Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle,
- Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup: DVD-RW / USB / Network/E-SATA
- Network Function: Internet Explorer and Client Software
- Remote Operation: Monitor, PTZ Control, Playback, System Setting, File Download, Log Info
- Hard Drive Interface: 8 SATA. Supports 6 HDD plus 1 DVD-RW or 8DD without DVD-RW
- VGA Interface
- Hard Drive Management: Hibernation, HDD Faulty Alarms, RAID(redundancy)
<<READ MORE ABOUT THE MONALISA CAMERA BELOW>>
About the Cameras:
- Video Inputs: Up to 16 BNC
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI , VGA, BNC
- Audio Outputs: BNC Female
- Alarm Input, Outputs, and RS485: Terminal Block
- Network: RJ-45 10M/100M/1000m
- VGA: 9-pin D-sub male
- USB: USB Ports
- IR Remote Controller: Standard
- USB: USB 2.0 Type A port 2 ports
- eSATA: 1 Port External Hard Drive
- IR Remote: Standard, Addressable
- Voice Interface: BNC
- Power Requirements: DC12V 3.3a
- Power Consumption: 22W ~42W (without HDD)
We call this camera the "Monalisa" because it delivers image quality nothing short of a "masterpiece" The "Monalisa" Color Indoor Ultra High Resolution Pro Security Camera utilizes Digital Signal Processing to acheive 600 lines of Ultra High Resolution video quality.
In extremely low light, the "Monalisa" automatically switches to black and white, in order to capture the very best image clarity(True Day/Night Camera).
The "Monalisa" Day/Night Pro Box Camera is perfect in high end applications where a crisp, high resolution image is desired. The "Monalisa" comes with a 3.5-8mm Auto Iris Adjustable Lens.
The "Monalisa" simply outperforms the competition with the help of the Sony Super HAD II Chipset.
(For Snapshot Image Samples of the Monalisa Series Camera Performance please click on the image above and click the next button. We are sure you will agree that this Day/Night Camera will deliver the performance that you desire)
- Ultra High Resolution Color Indoor Dome Camera (600 Lines of Resolution)
- New 1/3" Sony Super HAD II Chipset
- Ultra High Resolution : 600 TV Lines (Auto Switch to Black and White 650 TVL)
- On Screen Display
- Digital Noise Reduction(DNR) Built in Noise Reduction Technology
- Motion Detection (1-15) Range and Adjust Sensitivity
- Super Back Light Compensation (SBLC) Compensates the darker areas surrounding the object to deliver a naturally sharp picture
- 0.0003 Low Lux Rating (0 Lux is Complete Darkness)
- 4mm Wide Angle Standard Fixed Lens Included(90 Degree Angle)
- Wall/Ceiling Mounting Bracket Included
- 12 Volt DC Power Supply
About Day/Night Cameras:
- High Sensitive 1/3" SONY Super HAD II CCD
- Super High Resolution : 600 TV Lines
- Min. Illumination : 0.0003 Lux
- AWB, AGC, BLC, Flickerless
- ICR (True Day/Night)
- DNR, OSD
- 12V DC
A day and night, color camera delivers color images during the day. As light diminishes below a certain level, the camera can automatically switch to night mode to make use of near infrared (IR) light to deliver high-quality, black and white images. Near-infrared light, which spans from 700 nanometers (nm) up to about 1000 nm, is beyond what the human eye can see, but most camera sensors can detect it and make use of it.
During the day, a day and night camera uses an IR-cut filter. IR light is filtered out so that it does not distort the colors of images as the human eye sees them. When the camera is in night (black and white) mode, the IR-cut filter is removed, allowing the camera’s light sensitivity to reach down to 0.001 lux or lower.
Day and night cameras are useful in environments that restrict the use of artificial light. They include low-light video surveillance situations, covert surveillance and discreet applications.
If necessary, an Infrared Illuminator can also be used in conjunction with a day and night camera to further enhance the camera’s ability to produce high-quality video in low light or no light night time conditions.
||1/3 inch SONY Super HAD CCD II
|Total Pixels Number
||811(H) x 508(V) 410K
|Effective Pixels Number
||768(H) x 494(V) 380K
||600 TV Lines (BW 650TV Lines)
|Video Output Level
||1.0 Vp-p (75Ù, Composite)
||More than 50dB (AGC Off)
||0.1 Lux (Color), 0.03 Lux (B/W)
|Digital Noise Reduction (SDNR)
||Low, Middle, High, Off
||ATW, Manual, Push
||Off, Low, Middle, High
|Electronic Shutter Speed
||On/Off (4 Programmable Zone)
||On/Off (4 Programmable Zone)
||64(W) x 57.6(H) x 124.66(D) mm
CCTVSecurityPros is committed to providing our customers the highest quality CCTV Security Cameras and Systems. Our Security Cameras and Systems are "second to none". Our products come with Free Technical Support, a Satisfaction Guarantee, and up to a 3 Year Warranty.
You can depend on CCTVSecurityPros for brand new, professional, high quality commercial grade products. With our equipment, you will always be a "click away" from monitoring your home or business ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE.
We look forward to working with your and feel free to call us anytime for Advice and Installation Support.
EMAIL SALES : email@example.com
EMAIL SUPPORT : firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL PUBLIC RELATIONS :email@example.com
Why Buy from CCTVSecurityPros?