Black Line DVR Features Video
See and hear what’s going on.
Our EXTREME Series DVR is the perfect choice for high definition video over coax cable. This professional-grade digital video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K ultra high definition and is also backwards compatible to support older analog cameras. Our top-of-the-line EXTREME Series is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, smart mobile alerts, audio and much more. Recently added AI functionality makes this DVR far superior to any others. By simply enabling Smart Motion Detection in the AI menu, the recorder can send the most accurate alerts directly to your smartphone only when humans and/or vehicles are detected eliminating any unwanted alerts. This DVR utilizes the new H.265 high video compression technology to store more video while using less hard drive space. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. The unit also includes 4 internal hard drive bays for extra video storage when needed. HD over Coax cameras are installed using RG59 Siamese (Power/Video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our HD over Coax systems offer a superior HD solution for your business or home. They are also an excellent solution for customers looking to upgrade their older analog systems.
This complete HD over Coax security camera system package includes our 8 megapixel infrared turret style camera with fixed 110 degree extra wide-angle lens and powerful night vision of up to 100ft. This well designed camera has a built-in microphone for audio recording. Some advanced features of this camera include the latest Starlight technology to display colorful images in low light conditions and WDR technology to offset any contrast in lighting. HD over Coax cameras are capable of transmitting high quality video well over 1,000 feet using standard BNC cabling. Our professional-grade security cameras are usually preferred by customers seeking better quality and higher resolution than most consumer brand cameras. A weatherproof rating makes this camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. This camera is the perfect choice for ultra high definition video with audio.
This complete high definition security camera system comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our HD over Coax camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 32 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 4 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (24) 8MP HD Infrared Indoor/Outdoor Wide Angle Dome Security Cameras with up to 100 Foot Night Vision and built in Audio
- (24) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (2) 18 Port Multiple Output Power Supplies
- (1) High Definition 22inch LCD Monitor Included
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 32 BNC Camera Inputs
- Supports CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras up to 8MP
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 2 HDMI, VGA & BNC Display Output
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (3840x2160)
- Built-in Microphone
- 2.8mm Lens (110° Wide Angle View)
- Up to 100ft Infrared Night Vision
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 3.37" H x 3.70" D
Identify (Up to 29ft)
Recognize (Up to 58ft)
Detect (Up to 289ft)