Never miss a beat.
Our PRO Series DVR is the perfect choice for high definition video over coax cable. This professional-grade digital video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K ultra high definition and is also backwards compatible to support older analog cameras. Our top-of-the-line PRO Series is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, smart mobile alerts, audio and much more. Recently added AI functionality makes this DVR far superior to any others. By simply enabling Smart Motion Detection in the AI menu, the recorder can send the most accurate alerts directly to your smartphone only when humans and/or vehicles are detected eliminating any unwanted alerts. This DVR utilizes the new H.265 high video compression technology to store more video while using less hard drive space. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. HD over Coax cameras are installed using RG59 Siamese (Power/Video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our HD over Coax systems offer a superior HD solution for your business or home. They are also an excellent solution for customers looking to upgrade their older analog systems.
This complete HD over Coax security camera system package includes our professional-grade 8MP (4K) HD bullet style camera with motorized adjustable lens and powerful night vision of up to 260ft. This camera is also comes equipped with a built-in microphone for audio recording. The camera transmits both audio and video over a single coax cable. HD over Coax cameras are capable of transmitting high quality video well over 1,000 feet using standard BNC cabling when powered locally. This camera leverages the latest Starlight technology to display colorful images in low light conditions. The camera also uses WDR technology to offset any contrast in lighting. The motorized adjustable lens offers you the flexibility to focus on objects that are either close up or further away. This camera is fully weatherproof for indoor and outdoor use. You can expect superb detail and clarity along with colorful night images with this ultra high definition camera.
This complete high definition security camera system comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our HD over Coax camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 4 Channel "PRO SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 1 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (2) Motorized 8MP HD Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Bullet Security Cameras with Audio and up to 260 Foot Night Vision
- (2) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (2) Power Supplies
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- Quick Start Setup Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Aluminum Sign
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 4 BNC Camera Inputs
- Supports CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 1 Hard Drive Bay
- 8 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (3840 x 2160)
- 2.7-13.5mm 4x Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 260ft Infrared Night Vision
- Starlight - low light performance
- Built-in Microphone
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 8.25" L x 3.56" W x 3.55" H
Identify (Up to 27-91ft)
Recognize (Up to 56-183ft)
Detect (Up to 279-918ft)