Black Line DVR Features Video
It's time to upgrade your security.
Our EXTREME Series DVR is the perfect choice for high definition video over coax cable. This professional-grade digital video recorder is capable of producing superior images up to 4K ultra high definition and is also backwards compatible to support older analog cameras. Our top-of-the-line EXTREME Series is designed to include all of the latest and greatest features for viewing live and recorded video including 24/7 recording, motion recording, object masking, smart mobile alerts, audio and much more. Recently added AI functionality makes this DVR far superior to any others. By simply enabling Smart Motion Detection in the AI menu, the recorder can send the most accurate alerts directly to your smartphone only when humans and/or vehicles are detected eliminating any unwanted alerts. This DVR utilizes the new H.265 high video compression technology to store more video while using less hard drive space. You can easily view your cameras remotely on any smartphone, tablet or computer using our free software and mobile apps. The unit also includes 4 internal hard drive bays for extra video storage when needed. HD over Coax cameras are installed using RG59 Siamese (Power/Video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our HD over Coax systems offer a superior HD solution for your business or home. They are also an excellent solution for customers looking to upgrade their older analog systems.
This HD over Coax security camera system package includes our professional-grade 8MP (4K) HD infrared dome camera with motorized adjustable lens and night vision up to 200ft. This well designed camera also has a built-in microphone for audio recording. Some advanced features of this camera include the latest Starlight technology to display colorful images in low light conditions and WDR technology to offset any contrast in lighting. The camera transmits both audio and video over a single coax cable. HD over Coax cameras are capable of transmitting high quality video well over 1,000 feet using standard RG59 Siamese (power/video) cable just like traditional analog cameras. Our professional-grade security cameras are usually preferred by customers seeking better quality and higher resolution than most consumer brand cameras. The motorized adjustable lens will allow you to capture the perfect angle for monitoring objects nearby or further away. It also has a 3-axis lens so it can be mounted to a ceiling or wall. A fully weatherproof housing makes this camera suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The traditional design and enhanced versatility of this ultra high definition security camera is sure to meet all of your surveillance needs.
This complete high definition security camera system comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a 3 Year Warranty, Free USA Technical and Support and 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Installation of our HD over Coax camera systems is simple and easy. A simple step-by-step guide is included with every system. We also include live USA based Technical Support available Monday through Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This Complete HD Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 32 Channel "EXTREME SERIES" High Definition Digital Video Recorder
- (1) 4 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Drive (installed)
- (24) 8MP (4K) HD Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Dome Security Cameras with Motorized Adjustable Lens and up to 200ft Night Vision
- (24) 100 Foot Premade Power/Video Cable or Spool(s) (Optional)
- (2) 18 Port Multiple Output Power Supplies
- (1) High Definition LCD Monitor is INCLUDED
- Quick Start Setup Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 32 BNC Camera Inputs
- CVI/TVI/AHD/Analog Cameras up to 8MP
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 2 HDMI, VGA & BNC Display Output
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- 8 Megapixel HD-CVI Camera (3840×2160)
- 2.7-13.5mm Motorized Adjustable Lens
- Up to 200ft Infrared Night Vision
- Starlight - low light performance
- Built-in Microphone
- Weatherproof, Vandalproof (IP67, IK10)
- Wide Dynamic Range (120dB)
- 12 Volt DC
- Measurement: 3.94" H x 4.96" D
Identify (Up to 27-91ft)
Recognize (Up to 56-183ft)
Detect (Up to 279-918ft)