Security Camera Hard Drives - Video Storage for DVRs and NVRs - Seagate - Select 2 to 20 Terabytes

$99.99 after 20% promo after 20% promo $79.99
(You save $20.00)
Model: CSP-HDD
Security Camera Hard Drives - Video Storage for DVRs and NVRs - Seagate - Select 2 to 20 Terabytes

Select your options:

superior products 3 year warranty
live usa technical support
30 day money back guarantee
free shipping on all orders over $100


*20TB Seagate Skyhawk Drives are only compatible with our Surevision Lineup of NVRs. 


Powerful Hard Drive Surveillance Storage Solution: Seagate SkyHawk DVR Hard Drives

Ensure the safety of your valuable data with our professional NVRs and DVRs, featuring Seagate SkyHawk Security Camera Hard Drives. These cutting-edge storage solutions are designed to provide exceptional reliability, increased recording performance, and unmatched leadership in the video storage industry.

Unmatched Performance and Reliability

Image Perfect Firmware for Optimal Surveillance Workloads

  • The SkyHawk hard drives are equipped with Image Perfect firmware, specifically tailored for 24x7 surveillance workloads.
  • This firmware is optimized to record approximately 90% of the time, ensuring maximum footage capture, while effortlessly handling video playback for the remaining 10%.
  • With the advanced firmware, you can experience uninterrupted footage playback without dropped frames or lag.

Ample Storage Capacity

  • With storage capacities ranging from 2 Terabytes to 10 Terabytes, you have the option to select the ideal capacity to suit your surveillance needs.
  • The SkyHawk hard drives offer up to 2000 hours of HD video storage, giving you ample space to store extensive surveillance footage.

Seamless Recording for Multiple High-Resolution Cameras

  • ATA streaming support enables these hard drives to sustain recordings from up to 64 HD cameras simultaneously.
  • You can rely on these drives to effortlessly handle higher resolutions, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted footage, even when multiple cameras are in use.

Uncompromising Reliability

  • Boasting an impressive mean time between failures (MTBF) of 1 million hours, the SkyHawk hard drives offer exceptional reliability, reducing maintenance costs and improving overall system performance.
  • Backed by a 3-year limited warranty, you can trust these drives to deliver long-term reliability in your surveillance setup.
  • With a workload rating of 180TB/year, these hard drives are designed to perform reliably, even in demanding and write-intensive surveillance systems.

Enhanced Compatibility and Efficiency

  • The NVR-ready design of the SkyHawk hard drives ensures consistent performance, even in RAID and multi-drive systems.
  • These drives also exhibit lower power consumption, resulting in reduced heat emissions and improved reliability in your surveillance solutions.
  • With the ability to operate in a variety of temperature ranges, these hard drives are built to withstand harsh environments, ensuring the safety of your data.

See More. Store More.

SkyHawk surveillance hard drives, optimized for DVRs and NVRs, are the ultimate solution for your surveillance storage needs. With their exceptional performance, reliability, and compatibility, these drives allow you to see more and store more of your valuable footage, ensuring the highest level of security for your premises.



ImagePerfect Firmware

Built Tough. Stays Cool. Surveillance-optimized firmware improves reliability by up to 30% over traditional desktop drives.



Stays Cool 

SkyHawk drives use less power and generate less heat for extra-long lifecycles.



Built Tough 

3× the workload rating of desktop drives―up to 180TB/year.



SkyHawk drives are ideal for the booming NVR market and RAID environments. Rotational vibration (R/V) sensors along with low power consumption and heat output ensure consistent performance in multi-drive enclosures.

  • RAID compatible
  • Up to 180TB/year workload rating
  • 1M hours MTBF
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Supports up to 64 cameras



We proudly use Professional Skyhawk CCTV Security Camera Hard Drives to protect the integrity of your video surveillance! 












related products

Security Camera Hard Drives - Video Storage for DVRs and NVRs - Seagate - Select 2 to 20 Terabytes

Security Camera Hard Drives - Video Storage for DVRs and NVRs - Seagate - Select 2 to 20 Terabytes



Add To Cart