Building a reliable, high performance AI-surveillance environment requires architecting the solution with all the right components, including valuable hard drive storage to safely store your data.
All of our professional NVRs and DVRs feature Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance Hard Drives due to proven reliability, increased recording performance. and proven leadership in the video storage industry.
- Image Perfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions.
- Up to 2000 hours of HD video storage.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty, improved total cost of ownership, reduces maintenance costs.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year, perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems.
- Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions, improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
The SkyHawk surveillance drives operate with an extreme workload rating, low power consumption, provide long-term drive reliability and can operate in harsh environments, withstanding a variety of temperature ranges
See More. Store More.
Optimized for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance hard drives are tuned for 24x7 workloads in capacities. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimize dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3 times that of desktop drives while supporting up to 64 cameras.
Built Tough. Stays Cool. Surveillance-optimized firmware improves reliability by up to 30% over traditional desktop drives.
SkyHawk drives use less power and generate less heat for extra-long lifecycles.
3× the workload rating of desktop drives―up to 180TB/year.
SkyHawk drives are ideal for the booming NVR market and RAID environments. Rotational vibration (R/V) sensors along with low power consumption and heat output ensure consistent performance in multi-drive enclosures.
- RAID compatible
- Up to 180TB/year workload rating
- 1M hours MTBF
- 3-year limited warranty
- Supports up to 64 cameras