Our 32 Camera"EXTREME SERIES" Digital Video Recorder / NETWORK Video Recorder supports ALL of our Security Cameras - Standard ANALOG CCTV, HD-CVI, 1080p and 1080p IP Security Cameras. It also supports HD-TVI and HD-AHD High Definition BNC Cameras. This enables you to use ANY OF OUR Security Cameras. This Video Recorder comes with 8 hard drive slots, enabling a capacity of 48 Terabytes of storage - months and months of video storage. Plug in your cameras and you will quickly see why our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR/NVR is one of the highest regarded and widely used surveillance recorders in the industry. If looking for the best, this recorder will suit any home or business - large or small. Comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, 2 Year Warranty and Free Technical Support.
- TRIBRID NVR: Each Channel supports Analog, HD-CVI, HD-TVI, HD-AHD and IP Video Inputs - you may mix and match camera types
- Supports 1080p Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Pads Remote Live Viewing (0 Monthly Fees)
- H.264 Dual-stream Video Compression
- Up to 1080p Recording
- Simultaneous Video Outputs - 2 HDMI, VGA, and TV Simultaneous Video Output
- Up to 16 Channel Synchronous Realtime Playback, GRID interface & Quick Smart Search
- Supports Multi-brand Network Cameras: CCTVSecurityPros, Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videosec, Vivotek and more.
- ONVIF Version 2.4 Compliant
- 3D Intelligent Positioning with PTZ Dome Cameras
- Supports 8 SATA Hard Drives - up to 48TB, 4 USB 2.0
- Free Phone App Included
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/Smart PSS)&Smart Phone(DMSS)
- 2 Year Full Warranty
Our "EXTREME SERIES" Video Recorder captures, records, and plays back video in REAL TIME. There is no jerkiness or lag time like many of the older DVR's and VCR recorders of the past.
For example, a CASINO is a good example of a business that would invest in a FULL 960H and 1080p Video Recorder.
. The goal of the casino is to capture everything at the highest quality and frame rate. In a casino, security needs to monitor fast paced card games. It is imperative that no even a split second is missed. Now, YOU can utilize the same great high definition video quality for your application at an affordable price.
The "EXTREME SERIES" DVR/NVR allows you to use multiple HDMI, TV's and and VGA to view your security camera system. In addition, you can utilized laptops or iPhones, or other devices on your network to remotely view your system.
Record 24/7, on motion, or specific schedule.
Have the DVR send you a "video snapshot" upon motion, alarm, or event
. When your hard drive becomes full, the DVR automatically loops around and starts recording over the oldest archived video,
so unless there is an event that you wish to record, there is nothing that you need to do to maintain your system.
When there is surveillance or an issue that you need to quickly address, our Quick Search
will allow you to quickly and efficiently find the video and event you are looking for. All video is time and date stamped and digitally watermarked to prevent tampering
. Saving video to a DVD or Memory Stick is easy with the built in USB port.
Our "EXTREME Series" DVR is used in hundreds of HIGH-END applications. Use up to 48 TERABYTES for LONGER video storage than EVER BEFORE!
The "EXTREME SERIES" FULL High Definition DVR offers:
FULL 1080p RECORDING ON EVERY CHANNEL
- (no jumpiness or jerkiness that you may have experienced with the Digital Video Recorders of the past). 1080p is simply "the best that you can get". Our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR delivers 15 Frames per Second on BOTH Live Recording and Playback. We are very excited to offer our customers the VERY BEST TECHNOLOGY at the VERY BEST PRICE.
- You may record AUDIO on UP TO 16 Cameras with our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR. Record any of our cameras by adding one of our optional microphones.
LIVE REMOTE INTERNET AND CELL PHONE VIEWING
- our "EXTREME SERIES" DVR allows you to watch and even control your DVR Anytime, Anywhere, and Anyplace. View your Security Camera System on Internet Explorer PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, and MANY MORE smartphones. Remote Viewing is FREE. Simply connect your DVR to your high speed internet connection with a standard ethernet cable.
24/7 RECORDING, MOTION, and SCHEDULE RECORDING
- You can save time and hard drive space by recording on motion. Record on Motion, 24/7, or on a Schedule. In addition, you may program your DVR to send you an EMAIL NOTIFICATION UPON MOTION.
UNLIMITED DIGITAL ZOOM
- our DVRs offer a Digital Zoom feature allowing you to digitally zoom in on a particular area or object. This helps you capture a closer view for recognition purposes.
- Comes with a Set-Up Wizard which eliminates the Port Forwarding Process with most routers. The easy to use graphical user interface allows you to set up your camera system at your DVR location. Once set-up for Remote Internet Viewing, you can configure your settings at the DVR or Remotely over the Internet. You wil set up your motion detection (if desired), email alerts, administrative options, camera settings, and more. All of our DVRs come with a pre-installed hard drive for your convenience. The DVR comes with a Quick Start Guide to get you "up and running" quickly and smoothly. We also have videos available on our Tech Support Tab. And if you still need help, our technicians will be happy to walk you through the set up process.
MULTIPLE SCREEN DISPLAYS
- View 1 camera, 4 Cameras, 8 Cameras, 16 Cameras, or up 32 Cameras at a time. In addition, there are many more flexible screen display options (layouts) to view your cameras on the monitor. For example, you may make one camera larger than some of the surrounding cameras on the display screen, etc.
SAVE VIDEO TO USB or PC
- All of our systems offer multiple recording options in order to save and archive video. Use a USB flash drive send your video files direct to authorities as an email attachment.
CENTRAL MONITORING STATION
- If you have several businesses or homes, you may want to utilize this feature. CMS enables you to monitor all of your locations on one screen display, with one “login” or IP address. Monitor up to 64 Cameras at a time at multiple locations.
FREE LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- Prevents your DVR from becoming obsolete as New Technology evolves. When we add more features, you can easily add them to your DVR.
2 YEAR FULL WARRANTY
- We stand behind the "EXTREME SERIES" Full 1080p Digital Video Recorder with an UNPRECEDENTED 2 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Supports Analog Cameras
- Supports IP Cameras
- Two Way Audio 1 Channel BNC Output
- Two Way Talk 1 / 1 Channel BNC Input / Output
- Display Interfaces 2 HDMI (1 spot), 1 VGA, 2 BNC (1 spot) - Spot output for analog only
- Display Split 1 / 4 / 8 / 9 / 16 / 25 / 36
- Privacy Masking Up to 4 rectangular zones per channel
- On Screen Display: Channel Title, Time, Video Loss, Channel Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
- Video Audio Compression H.264 / G.711
- Analog Main Stream 960H, D1, HD1, 2CIF, CIF @ 1-30fps
- Analog Extra Stream CIF, QCIF @ 1-30fps
- Recording Mode Manual, Schedule (Continuous, MD, Alarm), Stop
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, E-mail, FTP, Spot, Buzzer, On-screen notification
- Video Detection, 396 MD Zones (22 x 18), Video Loss and Camera
1 / 4 / 9 / 16
- Time/Date, Alarm, MD & Exact search (accurate to second)
- Playback Functions Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Forward, Frame by Frame, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- USB HDD, eSATA Storage Device, Network Download
- Network Interface 2 RJ-45 (10/100/1000M) Ethernet Ports
Network Protocol HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, Alarm Server
- HDD Interface 8 (up to 48 TB Storage) internal SATA ports, 1 eSATA port, iSCSI Capable
- USB Interface 4 USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear)
- RS-232 1 Port for PC communications and/or Keyboard
- RS-485 1 Port for Serial PTZ Control, 1 Pass-through RS-485 Interface
- Temperature -10°C - +55°C, Less than 90% Relative Humidity
- Dimensions 2U - 440mm x 460mm x 89mm
- Weight 14lbs without HDDs
IF USING OUR IP SECURITY CAMERAS -- On our 32 Camera DVR we recommend purchasing a switcher to make your installation easier. By plugging the DVR into a switcher will enable the IP Cameras (if using IP Cameras) to have POE inputs so you can run one CAT5 cable (power and video in one) -instead of having to run a power supply to each camera.
||24 channel, BNC
||32 channel, BNC
||1080P/ 720P HDCVI Camera
||All channels support 1080P/720 PIP Camera
||16 channel, BNC
||1 channel, BNC
||1 channel Input,1 channel Output, BNC
||2 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 TV
||1920x1080, 1280x1 024, 1280x720, 1024x768
||4 rectangular zones (each camera)
||Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
||1080P(1-12/15fps)/ 720P/960H/ D1/HD1/2CIF/CIF(1—'25/30fps)
||Manual, Schedule(Regular(Continuous), MD), Stop
||1-60 min (default: 60 min), Pre -record: 1-30 sec, Post -record: 10300 sec
|Video Detection & Alarm
|Trigger Event s
||Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer & Screen tips
||Motion Detection , MD Zones: 396(22x18), Video Loss & Camera Blank
|Playback & Backup
||Time/Date, MD & Exact search (accurate to second)
||Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow play, Next file, Previous file, Next camera, Previous camera, Full screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup selection, Digital zoom
||USB Device/eSATA Device/Network
||2RJ-45 port (10/100M /1000M )
||HTTP, IPv4/1Pv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NIP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter , SNMP, P2P
|Max. User Access
||iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
||8 SATA ports (8HDDs), up to 48TB
|1 eSATA port
||4 ports (2 Rear), USB2.0
||1 port, For PC communication & Keyboard
||1 port RS485 for PTZ control, 1 port RS422 for Keyboard
||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
||-10°C —+55 °C/10%-90%RH / 86-106kpa
||2U, 440mm X 460mm X 89mm
||6.5 KG(without HDD)