Security cameras and systems are only helpful if they’re compatible with the devices you use to monitor them. You’ll need to be able to view live and recorded footage and control your cameras with an iPhone or with Mac computers and tablets running iOS. All of these devices are compatible with cameras and systems supplied by CCTV Security Pros.
Here, we'll look at how our Mac IP camera software works, the features you can expect, and how to get started. Our security cameras and systems can be viewed live or recorded on your computer via PC or Mac security camera software and through phones and tablets with our free apps. We offer this feature free of charge with no monthly fees, subscriptions, or contracts.
How Mac Security Camera Software Works
Our Mac security camera software is designed to work with the operating systems on Apple computers. This means that the software can take advantage of all the features and benefits that come with using a Mac, such as the intuitive interface and seamless integration with other Apple products. When you install our Mac IP camera software, you'll be able to:
- View live footage from your cameras
- Record video and audio
- Take snapshots
- Receive alerts when motion is detected
- Remotely access your cameras from anywhere in the world
Features You Can Expect to Find in Mac Security Camera Software
Most modern security camera software is designed to work with PCs and Macs. This means that you can expect to find all of the same features in Mac IP camera software as you would in any other type of PC program or mobile app, like the ones we offer at CCTV Security Pros. However, there are a few features that are specific to Macs that are worth mentioning. For example:
- Thanks to the iCloud feature found on all Apple devices, you can easily download and back up your video footage using our Mac security camera software and ensure that it's always safe and accessible - even if something happens to your computer.
- Because all Apple products are designed to work together seamlessly, you'll find that adding security cameras to your existing setup is easier than ever before. Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Apple TV, you'll be able to view live footage from your cameras directly on your device - making it easy to keep an eye on things even when you're away from home.
How To Get Started With Mac IP Camera Software
Now that we've answered some of the most frequently asked questions about Mac security camera software, let's look at how you can get started using it. The first thing you'll need is a Mac-compatible security camera system - like Surevision IP Security Camera Systems by CCTV Security Pros. Once you have your camera or cameras, simply download the Mac IP camera software onto your Mac computer, or get the SureVision app on your iPhone or iPad.
You'll be up and running and ready to start monitoring your home or business in no time. Using Mac camera monitoring software is a convenient, simple, and cost-effective way to enjoy remote camera viewing from anywhere, at any time.
Ready to get started? Call 888.653.2288 to speak with a security expert at CCTV Security Pros.