Buying a security camera system is one of the most important decisions you can make to secure your business property and loved ones at home. But choosing the right surveillance system is not always easy.
What Your Surveillance Camera Kit Should Include
When it comes to buying professional-grade security systems for your business or home, there are different kits to choose from. Consider the number of channels/cameras your system can monitor from 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, & 64. Decide on the style, from bullet and dome cameras, and other useful features. Any professional-grade security camera kit should include the following:
- HD (or better) quality security cameras with high resolution for sharp images
- High definition NVR or DVR device for recording and storing your video
- Surveillance-grade hard drive with sufficient storage space to meet your needs
- Pre-made cables and connectors to set up your security cameras
- An easy-to-follow DVD installation manual and quick start guide
- Security camera power supplies, brackets, mounts, and lenses
- Video surveillance signs and stickers to support threat deterrence
- Free remote viewing client PC software and mobile apps
- In some cases, some systems may also come with a high definition LCD monitor
A complete security camera kit should come with everything you need for installation.
Features to Look Out For
Companies like CCTV Security Pros offer much more than just security cameras, video recorders, and accessories. You should also check out for other features that the system offers depending on your surveillance applications. Look out for:
- The ability to view live surveillance video on PC, mobile, and tablet
- Weatherproof and vandal proof security camera housing
- Infrared night vision in complete darkness
- Wide angle viewing and zooming capabilities
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Ability to record video 24/7 or on motion detection on all cameras
- Motion detection alerts and notifications on phone and email
- 3+years warranty for system performance guarantee
- Unlimited USA lifetime support in case you need technical help
- Money back satisfaction guarantee
- Great customer reviews
The Benefits of Buying a Complete Security Camera Kit
- It’s Easier and More Convenient
Unlike the purchase of security system components separately, which can quickly become more complicated, a complete surveillance camera kit is far easier and more convenient.
When you get a complete security camera system from an industry-leader like CCTV Security Pros, you get to enjoy professional assistance on what system best suits your security needs and free USA unlimited tech support to ensure quick installation and troubleshooting. Professional experts will help you design and customize the right security system to match your needs.
- Saves You Money Now and is Cheaper in the Long Run
Buying a complete security system may cost you a significant amount of money initially, but it saves you money now and in the long run. Once you’ve purchased your system, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have a complete and reliable home or business security camera kit with zero monthly fees. You can do the installation yourself under guidance, meaning you get to save thousands of dollars in installation fees.
You don’t have to worry about buying new cameras unless you’re upgrading your system. With self-monitoring options via remote viewing on PC, mobile, or tablet, you pay zero monitoring fees, which saves you a lot of money in professional monitoring services in the long run.
The purchase of components separately can also lead to compatibility issues if you’re not careful. It’s always best to consult with a security expert before installing your system. You can do this for free at CCTV Security Pros.
Connect With CCTV Security Pros
If you’re looking to buy a complete security camera kit for your business or home surveillance needs, feel free to shop our wide selection of IP network security systems and HD-CVI security camera systems. See our guide on choosing the right system type for your needs.
Connect with us online or call us directly at (888) 653-2288.