Our "PRO SERIES" IP High Definition Network Video Recorder is regarded as one of the best IP Recorders in the industry. It has all the latest and greatest features and an extremely friendly user interface, making it easy to set up and use. The "PRO SERIES" IP Surveillance NVR provides you with super high definition video of up to 4K. Our "PRO SERIES" NVR has BUILT IN POE (Power Over Ethernet). This eliminates the need for additional power outlets at the camera location. It also eliminates the need for a POE Injector or switch, making installation literally a snap! "PRO SERIES" High Definition Network Digital Video Recorder supports up to 8 Megapixel IP Cameras. Record 24/7, on Motion, or on schedule.
Leverage Internet technology! Plug your Network Video Recorder into your Internet connection (modem, router, etc) and view your security cameras live 24/7 from anywhere on a PC, Tablet, or Cell Phone. There a NO FEES. Review your past video remotely as well anytime, anywhere, and anyplace. Record your video 24/7, on motion events, or on a particular schedule. Save tons of time with fast and easy review of your backed up video by time and date or motion event. Individually customize the settings of each camera for motion alerts, motorized zoom camera control, object masking, and much more. Choose from a variety of screen displays with a click of a button to focus in on your most important cameras. View one camera or all your cameras on one screen. Use the built in digital zoom on any cameras to get great closeups.
The cameras included are our popular "SPY DOME" Indoor/Outdoor High DEFINITION INFRARED Dome IP Security Cameras. We call this camera our "SPY-DOME". You can mount this dome camera on the ceiling or wall. The 18 infrared illuminators (LEDs) enable the camera to capture night video in over 90 foot of darkness. These cameras have a 3.6mm standard 90 degree wide angle lens and are recommended for both indoor and outdoor use. The built in 90 degree angle lens makes the "SPY-DOME" camera great for covering a large area outdoors, or, for example covering an entire room when mounted in a corner.
Installation of our Network Video Recorders and IP Cameras is simple and easy. The NVR will automatically detect your IP Cameras on the network. Utilize our Quick Start Guide (included) for fast installation and answers to your most common questions. We also include LIVE USA Technical Support available Monday to Friday. We are happy to answer any questions and assist you at (888) 653-2288.
This COMPLETE High Definition IP Security Camera System comes with everything needed for complete installation. It includes a Satisfaction Guarantee, 3 Year Warranty, and FREE USA Technical and Support.
Our Complete IP Security Camera System includes:
- (1) 8 Channel "PRO SERIES" High Definition Network Video Recorder (4K Ready) with Built-in POE (Power over Ethernet)
- (1) 2 Terabyte Surveillance Grade Hard Dive (installed)
- (8) IP 3MP Indoor/Outdoor Vandal Resistant Infrared Eyeball Dome Security Cameras with over 90ft Night Vision
- (8) 100 Foot Premade CAT5 Cables or 1000 Foot Spool(s) (Optional)
- High Definition LCD Monitor is OPTIONAL
- DVD Instruction Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Free Remote Viewing Software and Apps
- Video Surveillance Warning Stickers and Aluminum Sign
Network Video Recorder included:
Our PRO Series Network Video Recorder enables you to monitor, record, and view your security cameras over the Internet, Cell, and Smartphones. This NVR offers 1080p recording on each channel. This NVR has 2 Hard Drive bays for up to a LONG 16TB storage capacity. You will appreciate the easy to use interface which enables you to program cameras and features such as motion, 24/7 recording, and easy retrieval by time date and stamp, The "PRO SERIES" POE Network Video Recorder has both VGA and HDMI Video Outputs so you can use various monitors and PC's for easy viewing.
View your live cameras ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, and ANYPLACE on your Phones, Tablets, and other Internet Enabled Devices.
- Live and Recorded Video up to 4K
- Supports up to 8MP IP Cameras
- Internet, Cell, Smart Phone Viewing
- 2 Hard Drive Slots 16TB Capacity
- 24/7, Motion, Scheduled Recording
- Motion App Push Alerts
- Digital Zoom Capability
- VGA and HDMI Monitor Inputs
- Easy Retrieval by Time and Date
- Download Video Conveniently to USB
- No Monthly Fees ($0) Internet Viewing
About the 3 Megapixel Cameras Included:
This is a 3 MEGAPIXEL Indoor / Outdoor High Resolution INFRARED Dome IP Security Camera. The 13 INFRARED ILLUMINATORS enables you to see up to 100 feet complete darkness.
This IP Camera has what is referred to as Power over Ethernet (PoE). PoE is a technology that integrates power and video into a standard CAT5 data wire (Ethernet cable). In other words, you do not need to have extra power outlets for the cameras. Power and video is delivered through one CAT5 wire, making installation literally a SNAP!
- 3MP Proressive Scan Aptina CMOS Image Sensor
- Texas Instruments Digital Signal Processor
- 20FPS@3Mp, 30FPS@1080P
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- 30m Max IR LED Distance
- DWDR, HLC, BLC
- IP66 Weather Proof Ingress Protection
- 12vDC / PoE (802.3af)
- Access via Web Browser, CMS (PSS) & SmartPhone (G4SS)
- ONVIF Profile S
IP Cameras are installed easily with CAT5 Cable. Our HD IP systems offer Plug and Play Installation. All CAT 5 Cables and Connections are included with this system. You may run each camera up to 328 Feet (or more with POE Extender or Switch).
Simply Scan our P2P/QR Code on your Cell and Tablet and View Your Cameras Instantly through our Free Apps. Setting up your remote viewing is NOW EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE!
*Free Upgrade to 16ch Recorder!
- 4K Ultra High Definition
- 16 PoE Camera Inputs
- Remote Viewing – No Monthly Fees
- H.265 High Video Compression
- 200 Mbps Incoming Bandwith
- HDMI and VGA Display Output
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- 3 Megapixel IP Camera (2048×1536)
- 3.6mm Lens (90° Wide Angle View)
- Up to 100ft Infrared Night Vision
- Weatherproof - Indoor/Outdoor (IP67)
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE
- Measurement: 3.15" H x 4.25" D
Identify (Up to 23ft)
Recognize (Up to 49ft)
Detect (Up to 240ft)