This fever detector works automatically to identify symptoms of COVID-19 and other illnesses. You can set it up at the entrance of your building in 60 seconds. As customers or employees walk by, the fever thermometer scanner will automatically alert you when someone has a fever. That way, you can help keep your customers and employees healthy.
Order this fever detection device here online, or call our equipment specialists at 888.653.2288.
How it Works
Our no-contact temperature screening device will help detect fevers that may be contagious. Simply place your wrist within 1-4 centimeters from the sensor and real-time temperature measurements appear on the 7-inch display screen.
Normal temperatures display in blue background with a soft chime. If the device detects fever-level temperatures, the results appear in red and trigger an alarm sound.
This professional-grade stainless steel unit is easy to assemble within minutes and highly durable for commercial screening.
- Estimated Delivery: 1 week
- Non-contact measurement on the wrist, no cross-infection.
- Real-time alarm, quick detection of abnormal temperatures.
- High accuracy, measurement deviation is less than or equal to 0.3℃(0.54° Fahrenheit), and measurement distance is between 1cm to 4cm
- Real-time display of measured temperatures, normal and abnormal temperature counts on the LCD screen.
- Stainless steel bracket.
- Adjustable pole with two different heights
|Measurement range||30℃ to 45℃|
|Measurement distance||1cm to 3cm|
|Display||7” touch screen|
|Alarm mode||Sound alarm|
|Counting||Alarm count, normal count (resettable)|
|Power supply||DC 12V±25% input|
|Dimensions||Temperature measurement module: 137.5mm (L) × 68.0mm (W) × 360.8mm (H)|
|Bracket: 60mm (diameter) x 680mm (height)|
|Pole: 38mm (diameter) x (250mm/500mm) (height)|
|Operating temperature||10℃ to 40℃|
|Operating humidity||<95%, non-condensing|
|Application Situation||Indoor, windless environment|