IP CAMERA SYSTEMS
Superior IP Security Camera Systems
Internet Protocol (IP) camera systems are becoming the new industry standard in business-class surveillance. They’re considered state-of-the-art with advanced features like remote viewing from mobile devices, and simple plug & play installation.
These systems operate over CAT5/6 cable or wirelessly. They’re often compared to HD CCTV systems, which operate over coaxial cable.
Why Choose IP Camera System Technology
- State-of-the-art for commercial-grade security
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for fewer cables
- For newer buildings or buildings upgraded to CAT 5/6 cable wiring
- No separate power supply or distribution box needed
IP Security Cameras
- Superior image resolution (up to 4K)
- Wired cameras always recommended, but wireless cameras are available
- Multiple CAT5 security cameras can be connected to a single network video recorder.
IP Camera Recorders
- Remote viewing via phone, tablet, or computer from anywhere
- Easily watch footage live or recorded
- Set a custom recording schedule
- Local Area Network (LAN) connections between cameras and recorders
Complete Systems by Number of Cameras
Source Business Class Camera Systems
IP cameras and systems at CCTV Security Pros include free USA-based support, a money-back guarantee, and a 3-year warranty. You can save thousands in traditional installation costs with these simple plug & play systems, as well as hundreds of dollars per month with absolutely no ongoing fees!
Order these systems here online, or speak with a security expert at 888.653.2288.